+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happen if I can not arrive to Canada before the last day of my VISA

machinator

Feb 8, 2011
Hi everybody.
My Canada student visa is valid to 5-22-2011, but because of many reason both with my company and our partner with our plan, I fear that my arrival day in Canada could become outside that last valid day of my visa.
In that case, what will happen ?
Can I re-apply to another Canada visa at my local ? in that case, could they still accept my request, or will deny at first look ? ???
Help me please, really confuse...... :-\
Thank you very much.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yes, you have to start all over again- gather documents, fill up application forms and send to the visa office/consulate/embassy responsible for your region.

machinator said:
Hi everybody.
My Canada student visa is valid to 5-22-2011, but because of many reason both with my company and our partner with our plan, I fear that my arrival day in Canada could become outside that last valid day of my visa.
In that case, what will happen ?
Can I re-apply to another Canada visa at my local ? in that case, could they still accept my request, or will deny at first look ? ???
Help me please, really confuse...... :-\
Thank you very much.

machinator

Feb 8, 2011
Thank you very much, but I want to know a little bit more about this situation please, could this issue become.... like an black spot in my profile and harder any attempt to re-apply Canadian visa ?