+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what exactly i should do ?Anybuddy help me please?

Sami79

Mar 2, 2008
Hello everyone,

Please tell me if it is possible if i want to change something in my application form which is under process now.Actually i have written the wrong NOC number in my application.So what exactly i should do now?Will the visa officer will change it by himself or its not a big issue if i have all proves of job experience and education? I already sent them an email and a mail by post and fax but dint hear anything from them yet. so i feel like i need to with draw first and submit my application again and if i do this. is there any rule or regulation for a person who with draw and cant apply again for certain period?. please reply me only if you have exact information.I have submitted my application in Canadian high commission Islamabad Pakistan.Please if you have can provide me any link or website in which this issue is discussed just let me know. I will be thankful to that person.

Thank u

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
No need to cancel your $500 if you wrote and emailed them. So long as you quoted the file no, dob and full names they will put that into consideration. Process is pakistant takes long time and cancelling is just a nother 'doo'.

gnome

Mar 22, 2007
Dear Sami79

You don't have to withdraw your application and resubmit it; as you already informed CIC by mail
about the errors. If you really want to withdraw and resubmit your application then you'll have to
start all over again which would put you in a long queue nowadays.

Sami79

Mar 2, 2008
Thanks both of you friends for replying me.Actually i just put thewrong occupation so i need to know from them what exactly i should do.I hope they will soon contact with me.Otherwise i will try to contact with them before they will contact me.Its a minor error for me for which i have used all modes of communication so either its a pakistan india or any other country they should answer it quickly.but they dint.I know they have to handle lots of cases but if somebody is using all the modes of communication they should try to understand that how he/she is feeling and they have to write him/her back.

Anyways thanks and take care you both

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
Sami79,

If you have written the wrong 'NOC' number - its perfectly o.k. ! The examining officer will look up you the correct number.

But if you have written the wrong 'OCCUPATION' then you need to amend it. You could do this by sending them a simple letter stating your file no. and your correct occupation.

Mike

Sami79

Mar 2, 2008
Mike,

Thank you very much for your reply

I told them about the mistake which i did .Actually my brother in law filled my application who got the PR in 2005 so as per old NOC classification he submitted everything correctly.I feel very funny to see that 'Data entry operator' is not in the NOC list but Data entryd supervisor
(NOC number 1211) is still there in list.The duties according to CIC might be different but here in offices of pakistan both will count in same category.However if you want your employer will make a job certificate according to your demands.

Anyways i am looking forward to see how they respond and what they said to me in reply and will surely provide the information to the people here so that in future if anybody will face the same problem he/she will resolve the problem easily.

I sent 4 emails to them. One mail by post and i did fax two times.Today i saw on their website that they will answer of every email after 9 working days so let see how they will respond me.

Take care my friends whoever shared his/her information with me to make me satisfy as i was very tense b4.If any one of you have any new opinion orinformation please do let me know.

Take care you all God bless u
Bye Bye

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
hi,Sami79, dont worry at all . its a minor change n cic ll surely amend it in ur application.but all i want to say tht be patient ,cic ll take atleast 4 weeks (or may be 6 weeks in some cases) to respond u.Whether its London or Islamabad , they normally take this much time. i myself send London office an email 2 weeks back n still no reply. So dont expect anything b4 atleast 4 weeks.anyways best of luck 4 the rest of the process.

Sami79

Mar 2, 2008
Thanks Newcomer from London.

Your replied made me more satify now. I just want to know from you that either you contacted with CIC london office by email or mail by post.

take care buddy