+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what dose the Client Application Status mean?

ghiaskhan

"for Sisifo"

If you had mentioned which CIC office is processing your case, it would have been easier to answer.

If your application is under consideration in India and your address is in that country,CIC would'nt mention the country's name.

If your application is being procssed in UK and you are a UK resident, again there nothing to worry if the country is not mentioned there.

So there seems to be noting to worry, unless your application is being considered by an office other than your home country.

imrann

Nov 6, 2008
My AOR states that list of documents which would be required in future is attached but it contains no list.

It gives immigration processing time of PNP and others cases and none of it relates to mine which is Fedral Skilled Immigration.

Which Kind of Country is CANADA if they cant ensure correct letters to applicants who pay lot of fee to them.

I AM GOING TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION. I THINK IT IS MUCH BETTER AND FAST PROCESSING.

[size=10pt]WHAT DO U PPL SUGGEST?[/size]

imrann

Nov 6, 2008
Dear SISiFO/ GHIAS KHAN,

My AOR doesnt state anytime for the processing. It does state the link to processing times of the website and says check processing time there.

Regards,
IMRANN

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kelvin , New Horison , GK , Imrann

I am applying from the Pacific Islands and My processing office is Sydney

In my case , since i got my AOR in Feb 07 i have been able to check my status. It has always said In process even though nothing was happening. Thus my conclusion that once you get an AOR you get loaded into the system. I do not believe it means that your case is being looked at. You wait for as long as the others at your center do.

I presume that the AOR you get varies from center to center and in my case stated the approx time frame and a disclaimer that it may change depending on the situation with CIC and i should keep checking the CIC link for processing times to get a more realistic idea of the time frame. The letter also stated the documents i should be prepared to produce when they eventually ask for it.

In my case , i was shocked to see how long my app would take. i didn't realise it took so long for a Canadian PR. Now i learn i am one of the luckier ones , as there are those from India who have to wait up for 5 years or more.

i would check the website from month to month hoping to see a change but nothing did. The address listed on the website did not include the name of the country. I was certainly concerned that it "may" be incorrect/incomplete without the country name. However , i eventually received my RFD in September ( 20 months later ) and the address did include the country name. So i assume the Country name is a hidden field which we the applicants do not see.

Imrann , what does your AOR letter say. It should say that you have applied in Federal Skill Worker Class. Along with the letter are included standard handouts which i presume is sent to every applicant irrespective of which category you apply in. You just concentrate on whatever is applicable to your case. i think they do it to save on time as so many people apply everyday and they are swamped.

With respect to where you should apply ie Australia or Canada etc that is entirely up to you. My thoughts are that you need to decide where you would be most comfortable to live in Can vs Aus. Then if you really want to move there , you will endure the time it takes. Irrespective of which country you want to immigrate to , it will not happen in a matter of months.

With all fairness to the canadians the lengthy time it takes to process a single application seems to be a testament of the hundreds of thousands of us who are all trying to go there.

cheers

ghiaskhan

Perhaphs we don't realise that each application requires tremendous time for its processing.Its not marely the application itself. Schedule 1 dicloses your personal bacground. Your spouse and each accompanying member has to do this form. Form 5146 discloses the extended family,Scedule 6 dicloses your finencial status. Each form is also accompnied by supporting document.

As such a bundle of not less than 100 pages is to be minutly checked and subjected to various security proceedures. Canadian government ensures that only eligable,security cleared & risk free individuals are allowed to land in their country . They have as such to eliminate those with criminal background or any way associated with local or international criminal activities.They have also to ensure that those connected with terrorism are also veeded out.

So each application requires lengthy time,things have become difficult particularly as a result of the so called war on terror.
It is not as simple as thought.