+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what dose the Client Application Status mean?

kelvin

Sep 20, 2008
To check the application status on the web site cic.gc.ca . my status only "in process" before. however there is a form on the table, says that "my current mailing address is ******************* to change this mailing address,contact us(cic)"
Is there anyone who can tell me what dose it mean? is this indecated that my application is going to next step(receive the 2nd letter and send my file) soon?if that how soon normally?
thanks !!!

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
I have the same online status. When did you apply? Where did you apply? Do you apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Class?

kelvin

Sep 20, 2008
yes i apealed for the federal skilled worker in HongKong in may 2007.
new horison:
when there's a mailing address conform above your status?have received the 2nd letter?

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi Kelvin,

I check my status very often, but 2 days ago I realized they added a table with my mailing address as you have. I haven't received any letter from them yet. I sent my supporting documentation 10 days ago for my application was sent in early 2007.

Did you receive the letters from CIC, right? What does it say for each letter?

kelvin

Sep 20, 2008
horison
I check my status very often to , so there appears a table , i don't know is the format of the page change or relly indecated that our case will go to next step soon.
By the way the 1st letter said that you needn't to send any supporting documentat before you are asked to!how you do that your document may be withdrawed!
in any case, wish our case could be faster!

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Kelvin,

How about the 2nd letter, what did they say to you? I think that they are ready to communicate with you by the mailing address you provided; Also, another way they would like you to have a look at the address to check whether it is correct or not to send you another letter soon, I think.

kelvin

Sep 20, 2008
horison
the agency told me that the 2nd letter is to ask me to send all the document to the visa office.and from that time on, there about 6 month before i get the visa if i am qualified.
the 1st letter said they begin to process my case in may, 2007.and said on the letter "the reviewing of your file will not occur for approximately 24-30 months" that means the 2nd letter will come to me between may 2008 and NOV 2008. so i also think the table is to let me conform my mailing address and they will contact me soon.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Kelvin,

Have you sent your supporting documentation yet? If yes, when did you send to them in Hongkong?

Thanks for your time to communicate with me!

kelvin

Sep 20, 2008
horison
you are welcome!
I haven't send my supporting documentation yet.the 1st letter said "do not send these decuments now, if you sendthses documents now, they will be returned to you."

imrann

Nov 6, 2008
I applied in May, 2008. My client application states that we started processing your application on 31 May, 2008. I am getting the same status since then. I need to know that how much time it would take for my application to get processed and be ready for decision?

One of my friend told me that "You really seem to be the lucky one. Your online status is only available after they have started to processing your application. It takes 2 years plus for the application to start processing." Is this true????

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status has been "in Process" since i received my AOR in Feb 07 and it has included my mailing address. My only concern with the address shown was that it did not include the Country. hence i was worried that it was incomplete but as i eventually received the RFD ( request for documentation ) i guess it is the way they do it.

kelvin

Sep 20, 2008
dear imrann,
i do have waited for about 2 years. do your receive a letter from visa office? that have told you how much time you need to wait.
sisifo,
is that mean i am going to receive my own RFD soon?how long time between you saw the mailing address table and you received the RFD?