+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this message mean ?

Taskin

Oct 3, 2018
How can I get bigger tie in Canada than UK, my parents, like my siblings, my cousins, in fact all of my uncle aunts are here in the UK. I’ve got bigger family here in the UK than Bangladesh. And sorry it was £1000 which means CAD1700, I guess that’s enough for a week, as I don’t have any expenses my uncle will look after everything .

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
How can I get bigger tie in Canada than UK, my parents, like my siblings, my cousins, in fact all of my uncle aunts are here in the UK. I’ve got bigger family here in the UK than Bangladesh. And sorry it was £1000 which means CAD1700, I guess that’s enough for a week, as I don’t have any expenses my uncle will look after everything .
I'm sorry but you seem to be changing your story here. You have stated your Uncle and Aunt are in Canada. So all your family are in the UK? Well you need to put that in the statement of purpose. But as you seem to be unsure posting here, you are certainly not going to convince a CIC officer.

Taskin

Oct 3, 2018
I’m not changing the story, one of my uncle and aunt is living there in Canada, but my point is, most of my family members are living here in the UK.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Did you state that in your statement of purpose? Did you even submit one? I am just trying to help you. You will need a very very strong SOP as your situation does not look good to the CIC

Taskin

Oct 3, 2018
Thank you ... I’ll try to have a look into this things if I ever again want to visit Canada(which is unlikely to happen) and I didn’t stated that in my statement of purpose, but in the family information it’s mentioned about my family members and their current home address too, which is same as my current address.