+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean?

Mpk

Feb 23, 2015
This is what my online application reads and its been like this for 8 weeks!

Application status- Cancelled
Review of submitted documents- No additional documents are needed at this time
A Final decision has been reached- Not started

What does it mean?

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
It means the highlighted area below. I checked on CIC and this is what it says about 'Cancelled' Status. You need to contact them. Why didn't you contact them when you saw it 8 weeks ago?

Help - Application/profile status
Your application may be open, closed, or cancelled.

If the status is open, it means that we have received your application. When we begin to process your file, you will be notified of a change in your application status through your account.

If the status is closed, it means that a final decision has been reached on your application.

If the status is cancelled, it means that before a final decision was made, CIC determined that we did not need to process the application. This could be due to:

an administrative error and your application needs to be re-created by CIC,
an extension of status is required before a permit application can be processed, and/or
CIC determined you do not need what you applied for.

Mpk

Feb 23, 2015
In the mean time they asked for documents through email and I submitted them through emails only. On march 16 they replied that they have received the documents and are awaiting for review by a visa officer.

The online status reads as Cancelled since the first week I submitted my application. I made a technical query on this but received no reply.

So, i don't know if the CIC account is showing proper status of my application.

gur11sidhu

Mar 25, 2015
Whats ur status? And thats too strange if ur status shows cancelled from the begining and they still asked you for the documents.... Can i have ur contact number if you dont mind to discuss your case??

moises

Jul 5, 2012
Hi!
I got the same problem too,
My status shows "cancelled" and no message on what to do.
So what to expect next? Should I wait for further instructions?

I did call CIC call centre agent, The guy just send me to a link on who can apply for an open permit.

Dhillon2392

Oct 31, 2015
Hey i too got the samw status...i applied on 21st july...its been 1 month n 20 days...they did not revert back to any mail...could someone tell me the people who had camcelled status...what happened next? What did they do