+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does CREDIT means?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
I was specifically talking about BBA program, if u read again,, just to give a idea about credit hours,, and for BBA u need to complete 120 credits in 4 years,, for engineering bachelors its like 160-164( due to electives)... and for different courses its different,,
Yes, I was told that the program I am in was more demanding than the bacehlors version of it and those I know who have done both agree.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
itstime said:
Yes, I was told that the program I am in was more demanding than the bacehlors version of it and those I know who have done both agree.
good for you.. if I do one extra semester after my engineering I will get business degree two.. so In four and half years I will get both degrees.. :p :p

minuz

Feb 21, 2014
sharjeel91 said:
well I havent seen anyone doing bachelors twice,, I dont think this is a good idea,, was ur bachelor 4 years or 2 year
4 year!Im looking for Bachelor of Applied Technology in Petroleum engineering! SAIT

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
good for you.. if I do one extra semester after my engineering I will get business degree two.. so In four and half years I will get both degrees.. :p :p
sounds like a good plan.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
minuz said:
My marks are low. 52%!
I have no idea how u gonna convince VO about it?? though there is no restriction on doing bachelors twice but how u will convince VO,,

minuz

Feb 21, 2014
sharjeel91 said:
I have no idea how u gonna convince VO about it?? though there is no restriction on doing bachelors twice but how u will convince VO,,
Whats VO >? ::)

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minuz said:
Whats VO >? ::)
Visa Officer

AS for two bachelors. I see nothing wrong in it. Loads of people sidestep from their primary career choices in to a new one. If you have a strong letter explaining why you are chosing a new path and why you want to get that education in Canada, there shouldn't be an issue.

I don't have any post secondary education at all. This is my first college experience and I am doing a sidestep in my career. It's related to my old career, though. I explained that in my letter and I also showed that I had researched other schools but found that the best one for my choice was in Canada.

minuz

Feb 21, 2014
itstime said:
Visa Officer

AS for two bachelors. I see nothing wrong in it. Loads of people sidestep from their primary career choices in to a new one. If you have a strong letter explaining why you are chosing a new path and why you want to get that education in Canada, there shouldn't be an issue.

I don't have any post secondary education at all. This is my first college experience and I am doing a sidestep in my career. It's related to my old career, though. I explained that in my letter and I also showed that I had researched other schools but found that the best one for my choice was in Canada.
Matter here is that I like to work in Oil field and i should find some courses which takes me that.
I didnt find any college offering such courses in Canada other than SAIT. So just trying!

And lemme ask you, does Project Management hold good job opputunity in Canada?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minuz said:
And lemme ask you, does Project Management hold good job opputunity in Canada?
go to jobbank.gc.ca and punch it in and see what the result is.