+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does Array (36) mean in the tracker's background code?

SeoJung

Jun 25, 2024
Hello everyone. I have submitted my application through the BCPNP-Non-EE, and it has now been almost one year. Upon checking my application tracker, I noticed something unusual: the tracker's background code has changed to Array (36). This code seems to be quite rare among most applicants.

While I am familiar with some common codes such as 3, 17, and 33, I have seldom encountered applicants with an Array (36). Therefore, I am curious if anyone else has experienced this situation or knows what Array (36) might signify.

Many thanks for your help!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone. I have submitted my application through the BCPNP-Non-EE, and it has now been almost one year. Upon checking my application tracker, I noticed something unusual: the tracker's background code has changed to Array (36). This code seems to be quite rare among most applicants.

While I am familiar with some common codes such as 3, 17, and 33, I have seldom encountered applicants with an Array (36). Therefore, I am curious if anyone else has experienced this situation or knows what Array (36) might signify.

Many thanks for your help!
Found this
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/section-36.html

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
This is impossible. I have never committed any crimes, and in order to receive the BCPNP, I have already obtained a police clearance certificate. I hope you are not misleading me.
I am not an expert but googled and found this.
You can see that I did not created it.