+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does AoR contain for Citizenship?

koxruz

Mar 27, 2023
Submitted my citizenship application a few weeks ago and received a PDF from IRCC today that has my application number and acknowledges the receipt of my application.
If this is AoR, how come in my Citizenship application the current status still is "Application Submitted" and not "AoR"?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Submitted my citizenship application a few weeks ago and received a PDF from IRCC today that has my application number and acknowledges the receipt of my application.
If this is AoR, how come in my Citizenship application the current status still is "Application Submitted" and not "AoR"?
If there is application number on that PDF starting with C******** that is AOR. You can try to register on citizenship tracker. You application will still show submitted even after getting citizenship status. That is normal . Only updates you will get is on citizenship tracker.

Reactions: koxruz

koxruz

Mar 27, 2023
If there is application number on that PDF starting with C******** that is AOR. You can try to register on citizenship tracker. You application will still show submitted even after getting citizenship status. That is normal . Only updates you will get is on citizenship tracker.
Thanks! I can't sign in here yet though. Is it normal to not be able to register for tracker right after AoR?