+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents need to be notarized? (Saudi Arabia)

njalouk

Apr 17, 2013
Greetings,

I have Syrian nationality, living and working in Saudi Arabia, applying under out land spouse sponsorship.
I am confused about the section of notarized documents.
What exactly are the documents that need to be notarized?

I appreciate your help!
thnx

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your checklist ask for notarized documents you need to do it. If said copy, then simply get photo copy and submit it. Make sure for translation if they are in Arabic.

njalouk

Apr 17, 2013
Hello,
These are the tasks:
• Send originals of the immigration forms (item 1) and original police certificates.
• Send notarized photocopies of all other documents, unless instructed otherwise. Retyped
copies are not acceptable.
• If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized translation with a copy of
the originals. These must be done by an official translator. You cannot translate your own
documents.

So what confuse me are the Marriage certificate, Birth certificate and Military service card. All of them are in Arabic.
Now my question is: Do I need to send a notarized copy along with a notarized translation? or normal copy is enough to be sent with a notarized translation?

I apprecaite ur help.

thnx

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
I'd send a notarized photocopy of the original of the documents you asked about, and then a notarized translation.

In most other countries, the notarized translation is enough, but your country-specific instructions specifically say 'notarized photocopies of all other documents', so I would do it that way: notarize the photocopy of the original and get a notarized translation.