what do we do after 1st and 2nd rejection

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys any one who got visa after 1st and 2nd rejection

As i got rejected 1st time what should we do now plz help us
will they raise the same issues if we apply for second time what all care should we take for second and third time in application
plz help us

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What was the reason for rejection?

The most common reasons are:
1. Study Mismatch
2. Insufficient family ties that eventually make the Immigration Officer believe that you wont come back once you're in Canada.
3. Insufficient Funds (Or some problem with the Bank Statements/ Affidavits etc)

The best thing to tackle these is to carefully go through the reason given. The most difficult to tackle is the study mis-match and family ties as a new course selection can help but you have to go through the process again. As per the family ties, well I personally think when you first apply for a visa, you make an effort to show as much ties as you want and if you get a rejection, you really have to think it hard what to add more.

Property Statements, Bank Accounts, (Any siblings working in the Govt. Sector), or a Family Tree Certificate from the National Database Authority from your country can help.

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_a_d said:
What was the reason for rejection?

The most common reasons are:
1. Study Mismatch
2. Insufficient family ties that eventually make the Immigration Officer believe that you wont come back once you're in Canada.
3. Insufficient Funds (Or some problem with the Bank Statements/ Affidavits etc)

The best thing to tackle these is to carefully go through the reason given. The most difficult to tackle is the study mis-match and family ties as a new course selection can help but you have to go through the process again. As per the family ties, well I personally think when you first apply for a visa, you make an effort to show as much ties as you want and if you get a rejection, you really have to think it hard what to add more.

Property Statements, Bank Accounts, (Any siblings working in the Govt. Sector), or a Family Tree Certificate from the National Database Authority from your country can help.
studies mismatch :[
i did bachelors of engineering in 2009 and applied for 3d game art and animation
there is in way that i could change my course iam being in touch with this field right from my graduation
i submitted sop and 1+work experiences and projects details that i have worked on in this 3 years of time after my graduation

so what can i do now....

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That for sure would have been a study mis-match. There isnt much connection between the two degrees that you have mentioned...

What was your academic profile in Bachelors?..

If its good, and you are really serious about getting a degree in 3D Game Art and stuff.. I strongly recommend you to apply for an engineering degree at first and you can always apply for a different degree here. Once you are in Canada... You can apply to the university you want to and give them the Projects and stuff that you have done and you will have a clear chance of admission like now.. And there wont be a problem for a visa since you will already have one then.

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is my SOP
introduction:
I completed my Bachelors in Instrumentation Engineering in 2008, and presently am interested in applying for Diploma course in 3D Animation. Animated films have enthralled me for as long as I can remember. I still remember when I was around 5 years old, I used to stare at Disney classic’s “The Lion King”, “Beauty and the Beast”, “Alice in Wonderland” and all others. My joy knew no bounds, when the local TV Cable company introduced Cartoon Network channel where they Air only cartoons round the clock. At that time, my daily routine used to be watching all the animated series & I used to imitate the characters. Later I used to sketch a lot, mostly doodle art and by drawing I get immense joy and inner satisfaction. I used to be an active participant in school drawing & painting competition and have won many competitions. My mind is constantly thinking and I come up with so many new things and pictures every day which I try to put it on canvas. Mostly I learn from books, watching films and TV, I neither attend classes, nor would take someone’s opinion and learn. I believe that artists are born and not made in small closed walls.

My Interest In Creative Arts:
Though I pursued my Bachelors in Instrumentation Engineering, drawing & painting were my passion. I remember my dad saying, 'you must focus on your career in Engineering… painting & drawing should be always your hobby , because this field has no specific scope’. Though my mind was with Engineering subjects, my heart was always in Visual Arts and Animation. I would’nt be justified if I do not focus and give quality time to my passion now. Though there is huge demand for for Animation artists all around the globe, my passion and dedication towards sketching & painting did not change in due course. During my Bachelor’s, I used to learn a lot of things and do Flip Animations and 2D Animations in software like Toon Boom and Photoshop.

Why 3D Animation:
My main objective of doing this course is to gain more skills and techniques, to acquire deeper knowledge in 3D Animation & Modeling, and to encourage my creative and innovative ideas under professional guidance. Today’s computers generate films that have great magic and charm that is so palpable in many older, hand-drawn cartoons. Doing this requires a solid foundation in Animation fundamentals and the ability to tell an engaging story. My short term goals include, to acquire a Degree/Diploma in Arts and 3D Animation and gain as much as precious knowledge as I can in this domain. My long term goals include dedicating my entire life to my work in Animation and VFX.
Professional Experience And My Work On Pieces Of Art:
I have worked for 1 year at ASUKA ENTERTAINMENT and was involved in creating about 25 different pieces of Art in 2D, 3D and digital paintings. Some of my best art work with which I was involved emotionally, mentally and physically, is described herewith:

PAUL:
One of my best loved works, named Paul, is an alien character which consists of 2 legs, a big mouth and a single eye, which is not really scary or irritating, but looks friendly & comical. I spent a lot of time researching in creating this art work. Firstly I drew a small thumbnail sketch on rough paper and later built it in 3D using MAYA software. For giving the minor details, I sculpted the base mesh from MAYA and added details and texture using Z BRUSH software. I used Green color as I thought it will be apt for the character a lot. Later I gave the final rendering using MAYA MENTAL RAY.

PIRANHA FISH:
This work was inspired from the feature film ‘Piranha’. I created a whole new character which doesn’t resemble the one in movie. I studied a lot about fish before designing it. I basically followed the same process I used in creating PAUL . Create a base mesh according to the proportions of the character and go to Z BRUSH and come back to MAYA for the final rendering and adjustments. I do this to get an extra level of control on the approach.

THE TABLE:
The one on which I worked hard. I have a great interest for still life drawing. Initially things weren’t going as well as I thought and I was not getting the exact feel. I started creating the individual objects of the art work and all the connecting nodes. After I got a fair visualization, I started composing the scene (the placements of objects). I modeled using MAYA and rendered the scene using basic lighting in MENTAL RAY. I used Photoshop for some textures.

For a comprehensive understanding of my pieces of art, please visit my art gallery at prapul.blog.com

In conclusion:
If I do not do it now… I can never do it. Sketching and Animation clips will continue all throughout my life, but setting up a direction for my passion will satisfy me more than anything else in life. As CG animated films are so creative and highly technical, I need strong skills to survive in this field . I truly believe that Art Institute of Vancouver will provide me with the resources I need to enhance and hone my skills and become more competent in my own artistry.

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_a_d said:
That for sure would have been a study mis-match. There isnt much connection between the two degrees that you have mentioned...

What was your academic profile in Bachelors?..

If its good, and you are really serious about getting a degree in 3D Game Art and stuff.. I strongly recommend you to apply for an engineering degree at first and you can always apply for a different degree here. Once you are in Canada... You can apply to the university you want to and give them the Projects and stuff that you have done and you will have a clear chance of admission like now.. And there wont be a problem for a visa since you will already have one then.
10th-68%
12th-59%
btecth-59% (15 backlogs)
diploma in animation film making
worked as jr.fx artist for 1 year & done 6 free lancing projects
ielts 6 and not less than 5.5

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You probably might want to have a better IELTS score. Im not sure what is the minimum requirement for the College you applied too.

The SOP looks good, it is a bit lengthy. I still strongly recommend that you get a visa for an Engineering Degree and then switch to 3D Animation.

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_a_d said:
You probably might want to have a better IELTS score. Im not sure what is the minimum requirement for the College you applied too.

The SOP looks good, it is a bit lengthy. I still strongly recommend that you get a visa for an Engineering Degree and then switch to 3D Animation.
Sorry yar i cant do that the only reson i applied for higher studies in canad
Us dat i would hav a greater exposure to animation industry n to learn more

Is there any thing i can do rather than changing course...coz i invested
Around 3 years time in this field i cant imagine myself in other filed.....

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not suggesting that you take up an Engineering Career. I'm just saying that for the purpose of getting a visa, apply in an engineering related degree. Once you get the visa and you are here in Canada. Swtich to your desired field. .. :) Its easier. Im just suggesting you a way to increase your visa chances and also the fact that you can study animation here. Get it ? ;)... Cheers!

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_a_d said:
I am not suggesting that you take up an Engineering Career. I'm just saying that for the purpose of getting a visa, apply in an engineering related degree. Once you get the visa and you are here in Canada. Swtich to your desired field. .. :) Its easier. Im just suggesting you a way to increase your visa chances and also the fact that you can study animation here. Get it ? ;)... Cheers!
may be i will consider this option also thanks for suggestion