+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What can I do when I revoked my GCKey account

iris_wang

Aug 12, 2015
I revoked my GCKey account mistakenly. Could anybody tell me whether or not there is impact on my existing EE profile? Now I have registered a new GCKey account and try to link the existing application but failed 5 times. Help me plz. Thank U!

tolexy

Dec 14, 2015
iris_wang said:
I revoked my GCKey account mistakenly. Could anybody tell me whether or not there is impact on my existing EE profile? Now I have registered a new GCKey account and try to link the existing application but failed 5 times. Help me plz. Thank U!
Hi Iris

i've got same problem. pls guide me on how you were able to resolve this.

br

Micka

Apr 25, 2016
tolexy said:
Hi Iris

i've got same problem. pls guide me on how you were able to resolve this.

br

I have the same problem, I revoked my Gcked by mistake. Can you solved this problem? Could you help me?
Tanks and Best regards

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
What do you mean by 'Revoked' your GC Key?

Little Master Blaster

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
You cannot get back your old GC Key.. The only way forward is to create a new GC Key. Once you create a new GC key, you can link your existing application to the new account. Please note that you can only link an application which you already submitted and is currently in Progress with IRCC.

Shaivi

Jun 3, 2016
Hello Guys,
Were you able to link your account ? My username has been accidentally revoked & i can't access my account,
I am so frustrated coz i need to travel to Canada asap.

Thanks in advance !

NITIN LUTHRA

Dec 4, 2019
I revoked my GCKey account mistakenly. Could anybody tell me whether or not there is impact on my existing EE application ? Now I have registered a new GCKey account and try to link the existing application but failed 5 times. Help me plz. Thank U!

Jun 14, 2022
You cannot get back your old GC Key.. The only way forward is to create a new GC Key. Once you create a new GC key, you can link your existing application to the new account. Please note that you can only link an application which you already submitted and is currently in Progress with IRCC.
How do you link an application.
I submitted my visit visa Application to the Canadian Embassy in- Dare salaam in March and I believe by now I should have gotten a feedback from the Embassy because its already 3mths and some days(98days) since I sent them my full Application but I'm only left with 9 days to the event day but the Embassy hasn't yet given me any feedback. Could it be that I accidently revoked my GC key?