+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what can i do first ??, about spouse visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
i m from canada married with a spouse from moroco what can i do first to get visa for my spouse in moroco ?????,
and how many months will i need to wait ???????????????
hope to find answers as soon as posible
thanks

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, join the Morocco thread. Lots of information in there.

You need to apply to sponsor your spouse. It can take a long time. I sent my application in to sponsor my husband on October 15, 2008. He's not here yet and just had his interview this past Monday. Be prepared for a long wait.

Here is the link for the documents you require. Don't forget about the Region Specific Form for Africa. Come back and ask your questions when are have read through everything. Good luck.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
i thank you a lot because you are the first who answer me
so what is the best way to get the visa to fast maybe in less than 4 OR 6 MONTHS ???, can the visa be to fast if some one call the lawyer David Cohen, because they say maybe it will be fast and easy ,??,,
HOPE TO HEAR from you again

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Having a lawyer will not make your case process faster. All cases are treated equally regardless of whether you have a lawyer or not so you will still have to wait in line like everyone else.

Unfortunately, I think hoping to be processed in 4-6 months is dreaming. Rabat is a difficult office and you can expect to wait at minimum 8 months but often longer. The best thing that you can do is to file a very thorough application with lots of proof of your relationship and as rjessome said, join the Morocco thread where you can be in touch with people whose applications are also being processed through Rabat. Good luck.

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
thank you so much
it s really important informations to know here from all the members but i want really to know this application can you send me a picture of this application please ??,

and please let me know about the proofs of relationship ??,,what you talking about can you tell me more what do you mean by proofs for examples ,??,,,
thank you again

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please come and join us in the Morocco thread. All of your questions are answered there.

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
pleasee tell me where is the /Morocco thread../ i dont really know where can i go or select plezzzzzzzzzz,,??,

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Morocco thread is here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.0.html

The application forms are all here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

You will need to complete 1. the sponsorship application (you complete this) 2. the permanent residence application (your husband completes this) 3. follow the specific guidelines for Morocco in the country-specific guides listed on that page.

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
thank you
please tell me what is the number of the form will the husband need to complete and the wife that she live in canada ??,i mean the number of the form ok ???,
so from where can i get all that forms ????,because they say are available only for canadian
and what will i do after i mean about to pay which addres or for who can i send the fees ???

thank you again that is so usefull

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The link to all the application forms is in the 1st reply from rjessome. You can find everything you need there.

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
thanks a lot but i know maybe you get mad of my questions but sorry it s only the first time for me it seems complicated way but i wanted to know do you print the forms from the site web of you ask for that from other place ???,

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The application forms are all here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

You can print them from this link.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pomaaz: you can print the forms directly from the website. Make sure to read the Guide to Sponsorship, the Guide to Immigrating and the specific instructions for Morocco on that page. If you're not able to print the forms, you can find the country specific guidelines for Morocco (which are in the instructions for AFRICA) and click on the link that says "order this application" and they will send the forms and I think the guidebooks to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.