+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the solutions for document fraud for canada pr?

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
we applied the Canada pr in 2011 under my wife name, the consultant has arranged fake documents like experience and qualifications for the chef profile.

however, 2012 we got an email from the immigration officer, asking about the true profile of my wife as per online sources as they got to know about fake profile, so they asked about 30 days and then we replied it and said to reject our case as we were not aware of all this.

then in 2014, we got a refusal letter, stating all rules and put a ban for 2 years from Jan 25-2014 and the same has been completed already in 2016 Jan.

Now, my wife job title comes in NOC as a 1222 (executive assistant) and we have 100% genuine documents and really wants to apply.

so, can we do it without getting rejected, if yes, any solutions?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment and this is only my view but you have served your time , learnt your lesson so assuming you now meet the immigration criteria no reason why you cannot apply again as long as you come clean in the application that you were refused before. No way to predict success and expect additional scruitiny as a possibility

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
we applied the Canada pr in 2011 under my wife name, the consultant has arranged fake documents like experience and qualifications for the chef profile.

however, 2012 we got an email from the immigration officer, asking about the true profile of my wife as per online sources as they got to know about fake profile, so they asked about 30 days and then we replied it and said to reject our case as we were not aware of all this.

then in 2014, we got a refusal letter, stating all rules and put a ban for 2 years from Jan 25-2014 and the same has been completed already in 2016 Jan.

Now, my wife job title comes in NOC as a 1222 (executive assistant) and we have 100% genuine documents and really wants to apply.

so, can we do it without getting rejected, if yes, any solutions?
most probably you can. i mean otherwise they would have put a life time ban for these type of things. you're going to have to declare that refusal and explain what happened and why. most important thing is to be 100% honest in everything

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
thank you!

also, quick question about proof of payment, do we need to show the funds after receiving of invitation or before apply for the Express entry online.

can I sell my gold jewelry to keep the liquid cash in my account?

and also can we borrow the funds from family members and make it written a letter as a gift.

your reply would be highly appreciated thanks

Mary03

Feb 9, 2019
Any answers for this?

thank you!

also, quick question about proof of payment, do we need to show the funds after receiving of invitation or before apply for the Express entry online.

can I sell my gold jewelry to keep the liquid cash in my account?

and also can we borrow the funds from family members and make it written a letter as a gift.

your reply would be highly appreciated thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Borrowing the money probably won’t work. They will want to see transactions and verify income with expenses and savings. Selling personal assets like gold shouldn’t be an issue providing there is a documented history.

Mary03

Feb 9, 2019
  • Can the proof of funds of my common law partner as an international be my proof of fund also?
Borrowing the money probably won’t work. They will want to see transactions and verify income with expenses and savings. Selling personal assets like gold shouldn’t be an issue providing there is a documented history.
of fun