+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the documents, applications included for New application from Nepal.

samu

Mar 31, 2009
Kathmandu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
I am new for this forum and Canada PR process too. I would like to start for preparing or gathering information for the New application from Nepal(Kathmandu) but I am really confused at this stage that what documents, application and other documents need to be prepared to file the New application.

In addition to above issue, What are documents that must be included? Where should I file my new application(Is it New Delhi or Canada) from Nepal? Is it by email or by courier? And How could I make my application fees to the concerned office? And what are the main things to be careful in this stage? If you have idea on this, please share..

Thank you all for the answers.
Samu

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samu said:
Dear Friends,
I am new for this forum and Canada PR process too. I would like to start for preparing or gathering information for the New application from Nepal(Kathmandu) but I am really confused at this stage that what documents, application and other documents need to be prepared to file the New application.

In addition to above issue, What are documents that must be included? Where should I file my new application(Is it New Delhi or Canada) from Nepal? Is it by email or by courier? And How could I make my application fees to the concerned office? And what are the main things to be careful in this stage? If you have idea on this, please share..

Thank you all for the answers.
Samu
hi,

i hop u wil get all the info at:

www.cic.gc.ca

cheers
lamhey

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you still have queries after going through the website, let us know.
Jalap