+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what are my chances?

majdsalim

May 22, 2011
Hello,

Do i have any chance of getting a visitor visa? im male 26 years old never traveled away from my country, i just got my passport.

my cousin (((her father is my father's uncle- SHE HAS THE SAME LASTNAME))) can send me an invite (her husband owns securety company) and they're Canadian citizens.

i have no military service, have a bank account with about 4000$ in it, and can provide prof of my father's house and factory.

if not what is the right way for me to visit?
thank you in advance.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Depending how long you intend to stay in Canada, $4000 might not be enough. If your father is not going, you don't provide his house and factory proof. All assets should be on your name.
2) Your host (your cousin) need to show their bank account as well

majdsalim

May 22, 2011
steaky said:
1) Depending how long you intend to stay in Canada, $4000 might not be enough. If your father is not going, you don't provide his house and factory proof. All assets should be on your name.
2) Your host (your cousin) need to show their bank account as well
I'm planning to visit for 3 4 months i can put more money, but the assests should be mine? i have nothing on my name! any alternatives?

As for my cousin she can do that.

lipu12

Sep 12, 2011
hi...i'm in new york on B1 visa. now i want to visit canada from here. i'm a bangladeshi citizen. i applied for canada student visa in 2009 from bangladesh. as there was some problem with my fathers bank statement, canadian consulate restricted me to apply for canada visa for 2 years which ends august 13, 2011. so will it be a problem for me to get visit visa for canada? please help me out.