+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are heath condition requirements to get PR?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
At least under QIIP you are much safer in the sense that if they reject your PR application, you only lose some fees, and investment money will be returned. But in case of entrepreneur program, one must invest money and spend it for a year before can even apply for PR.
i totally agree with you, its a gamble and life gets stuck in fear and anxiety for the time period till you pass your medical etc
its totally different for the express entry people though. who receive PR only after medical etc are cleared and this process is comparatively much much faster
Its time the govt should reconsider and make PNPs and QIIP more attractive and faster , as only then more and more people would get attracted towards it . IT should be a win-win situation for the Govt as well as the applicant .
i hope and sincerely pray, some changes are brought about in favor of applicant as far as the medicals go so as to save him from anxiety /time management /despair etc

MWIN

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
i totally agree with you, its a gamble and life gets stuck in fear and anxiety for the time period till you pass your medical etc
its totally different for the express entry people though. who receive PR only after medical etc are cleared and this process is comparatively much much faster
Its time the govt should reconsider and make PNPs and QIIP more attractive and faster , as only then more and more people would get attracted towards it . IT should be a win-win situation for the Govt as well as the applicant .
i hope and sincerely pray, some changes are brought about in favor of applicant as far as the medicals go so as to save him from anxiety /time management /despair etc
As a prospective applicant, I also hope that changes will be in favor of applicant, but unfortunately facts prove the opposite :(