+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

sur_cad

Dec 16, 2020
I applied wes for my BTech and MBA together. My MBA verification done very fast (even before my BTech university sending my details). And got Canadian equivalency of maters with out verifying my BTech. Is this okay?

WES site says my case is closed. Do i need to further apply wes for my BTech?

Dec 22, 2020
Hi All,

I'm from India.
I have completed 10+ (3 year technical diploma) and 2 year lateral entry distance education degree (Bsc Viscom) in Annamalai University. Can I apply for a PR? Am I eligible for WES assessment?
And also I have 7+ years of work experience.

Please help me in this regard!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I'm from India.
I have completed 10+ (3 year technical diploma) and 2 year lateral entry distance education degree (Bsc Viscom) in Annamalai University. Can I apply for a PR? Am I eligible for WES assessment?
And also I have 7+ years of work experience.

Please help me in this regard!
Send in your education to be assessed by WES or another ECA. I can't tell you what the outcome will be by WES. As for applying, if you are eligible (min. 68 points) then yes, you can apply for PR. You need to take language tests and educations assessment to set up a profile. You want a CRS score around 468 to be invited.

Reactions: ElumalaiRavi807
Dec 22, 2020
Send in your education to be assessed by WES or another ECA. I can't tell you what the outcome will be by WES. As for applying, if you are eligible (min. 68 points) then yes, you can apply for PR. You need to take language tests and educations assessment to set up a profile. You want a CRS score around 468 to be invited.
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated! after your reply I have a one quick question, please correct me if im wrong. WES assessment for points and comparing the education levels between india and canada right? it doesn't matter about year of degrees?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated! after your reply I have a one quick question, please correct me if im wrong. WES assessment for points and comparing the education levels between india and canada right? it doesn't matter about year of degrees?
Years of degree matter as your 3 year degree may be assessed as 2 years.