+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

Bini Daniel

Feb 13, 2020
Hi,

1.Create a WES Profile.
2.Pay the fees for Evaluation.
3.With the confirmation, Contact your University and ask them to send your transcripts sealed to them.
4.In 45 days, you should get your WES.

Dan
Hai Dan,
After creating WES profil, how to select/give our Mailing address where WES need to send all the transcripts for evalution

Bini

Harriet1990

Nov 9, 2020
Hello.
I am about to complete my Human Resources Management Level 7 in the UK. It’s endorsed by ABC Awards and will obtain 210 CPD credits. Does anyone know what this would equate to in Canada? Trying to understand what it would be equilivant to here so I can calculate CRS points for express entry.
Thank you
Harriet

sivomsivom

Jun 21, 2018
Can anyone advise my WES is expired after five years now i wanted to apply for upgrade. WES advised only duplicate is sufficient that will cause 30$ and under the upgrade the WES will send the electronic copy to IRCC only. My query is whether I required the Physical copy or not because that will cost another 110$ to get physical copy. I am about to apply for Express entry as dependent to my wife. Please advise if it is necessary to order another duplicate copy for the application or the existing physical copy is suffice to apply. WES is not advising clearly whether i need the copy of a new report or not.

drindia

Apr 26, 2020
Can we use previous Wes report after upgrading Wes report. Although both have different reference number and not expired.

Nov 12, 2020
Hello,I have a query regarding documents. I already got photocopies of documents attested by hec on 21st nov 2019. I have asked HEC if they could seal it in an envelope with the same stamp no they have agreed. Now, my question is does wes approve of documents a year before? Or do I have to go through attestation process again

Dec 20, 2020
hello,, my university transcripts have been sent to wes, but the package is stuck at the border. its been 3 weeks since it has reached canadian border but not reaching wes. does anyone have the same situation?? I dont know what to do

PriyankaM3

Feb 23, 2021
Hello, I have a query. My last name in my passport is 'Manghanani' and in my transcripts it's 'Manghnani', It's just a letter difference. Do I need to make a 'one and same person affidavit' for this or can I just attach a LOE to my wes application? TIA

SumithaCan

Nov 29, 2020
Hi all, I have a doubt regarding the "Name of Certificate" under educational details when applying for WES. I have completed Master of Technology (MTech) from PSG college of Technology in India. My degree certificate says "Degree of MTech BIO TECHNOLOGY".

In this case, should I mention the Name of certificate as just "Master of Technology", or should i write it exactly as given in the certificate - "MTech Bio Technology"? Tried contacting my college for this but I didn't get any response till now. Please help!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hai Dan,
After creating WES profil, how to select/give our Mailing address where WES need to send all the transcripts for evalution

Bini
Hi, If you check your account, WES generates an application with the request of documents for your university, you can print it and submit it to your university. You must mention your reference number on it. Scroll down further and you can see the address of WES.

I hope this is helpful.
Thanks

Neer.....

Aug 5, 2021
Hello everyone

I have applied for WES evaluation in March 2021 . On April 19 i got my evaluation results on WES site , but i haven't received physical copy of result yet. Although i have aaked them to send again , they said that they have sent copy but still i haven't received it . Its been 2 months now.

What should i do ?

And for immigration purpose , do i need physical copy of WES evaluation results ? Or online result would do its work ?

Kindly help.

Jul 31, 2021
Hi ,

For WES application , I told my University to send documents electronically.
Should I also send the "email address to which documents should be send to WES office" OR University will be aware of the email address ?

Thanks
Varun

NikitaG

Sep 17, 2021
Hello,
I have colored copies attested (signed and stamped by the University Registrar) mark sheets for my bachelors degree - Is this acceptable by WES?

Jul 31, 2021
Hello,
I have colored copies attested (signed and stamped by the University Registrar) mark sheets for my bachelors degree - Is this acceptable by WES?
got my WES yesterday . I applied one month back and WES is done with in 1 month through electronically .I would suggest you go with electronic ways rather than sending it offline if that option is available.