NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi all ,

I have done my MBA from Australia & Bachelors (Chemical Engineering ) from India .
I need some advice on the below points .

My masters documents are currently under evaluation - WES

1) To lodge my express entry profile , it is mandatory that my bachelors also be WES evaluated ? or can I launch my profile only with Masters ?
2) For bachelors - Can one submit provisional degree copy along with the transcripts ? or final degree is mandatory ?
3) I have registered my WES profile only for Masters , how can I add bachelors to it ? and do i need to pay additional fee ?

Thanks ,

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
yeskayk said:
Hi all ,

I have done my MBA from Australia & Bachelors (Chemical Engineering ) from India .

1) To lodge my express entry profile , it is mandatory that my bachelors also be WES evaluated ? or can I launch my profile only with Masters ?
2) For bachelors - Can one submit provisional degree copy along with the transcripts ? or final degree is mandatory ?
3) I have registered my WES profile only for Masters , how can I add bachelors to it ? and do i need to pay additional fee ?

Thanks ,
1) Yes, you should also get your bachelor's evaluated.

2) IF you apply to WES, then they do accept provisional degrees. No need of final degree.

3) In your WES account, there will be an option to upgrade your credentials. Choose that option to again get your bachelor's evaluated. This time send required docs for that one. Of course, you will need to pay additional fees for it.

Aqeel_Ahmed

Apr 29, 2017
Though I've seen multiple times on different forum where people have only evaluated their Masters degree and have successfully claimed points for the said degree. Do some more reading on different forums regarding the same issue and make informed decision.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
yeskayk said:
Hi all ,

Thanks ,
Best option is to get ECA for each credential you have got.

If not for immigration purpose, it'll definitely help you while job hunting once you land in Canada.

Choice is yours.