AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I completed my degree in 2018 but WES mentioned in 2017 on my report. Will it create problem in my PR process
In your place, I would point out the mistake to WES and get them to reissue the assessment - on the general principle that your application should have no mistakes/inconsistences. It's obvious mistake on WES' side, so hopefully shouldn't take long.

All the best.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I completed my degree in 2018 but WES mentioned in 2017 on my report. Will it create problem in my PR process
You need to get a correct ECA for PR application. It is the applicant's responsibility to make the document accurate and correct. It is meaningless to have LOE for this issue - it is highly risky that your application would be refused due to misleading and misinterpretation or could be banned from future application for at least 5 years. This is the issue between you and ECA organization, and it won't be considered by IRCC.

Reactions: aamool

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Actually, WES is not changing it. Will LOE help me in this situation.
What exactly did WES say when you pointed out the issue?

If you haven't done it already, I would email WES with the credential award document (showing a 2018, I presume) and ask them why they put 2017. When they send you a response (even if it's a denial of error), I would put what they had to say in the LoE.

I strongly recommend getting this right. The next best thing is to understand why WES did what they did. I think a LoE saying that WES made a mistake is counterproductive - it just raises a red flag, making sure it's noticed but not explaining anything. On the other hand, if you explain why WES put 2017 (preferably in their own words), that does have some value.

All the best.

Reactions: Ankush581991

Ankush581991

Mar 18, 2020
What exactly did WES say when you pointed out the issue?

If you haven't done it already, I would email WES with the credential award document (showing a 2018, I presume) and ask them why they put 2017. When they send you a response (even if it's a denial of error), I would put what they had to say in the LoE.

I strongly recommend getting this right. The next best thing is to understand why WES did what they did. I think a LoE saying that WES made a mistake is counterproductive - it just raises a red flag, making sure it's noticed but not explaining anything. On the other hand, if you explain why WES put 2017 (preferably in their own words), that does have some value.

All the best.
Can we directly email to WES because we can't attach documents on their contact us webform

Tokaspoonam

Feb 9, 2021
Hey, I have mentioned the wrong Year Awarded in my application. My application is on because I haven't submitted docs yet.
please suggest how to modify my application?

friaz

Jul 25, 2021
Hey, I have mentioned the wrong Year Awarded in my application. My application is on because I haven't submitted docs yet.
please suggest how to modify my application?
Did you contact Wes customer care for this matter. If yes, what did they say?