+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES urgent before sending please help

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dears,
1- first , I got the original Mark sheets put in the sealed envelope, is it a must that the attested transbcribts be copies or the original is ok ? noting that i dont want it again ?

2- second, in filling WES application online, year of issue is the year of having bachelor (2010) ? or the year i issued it recently (2014) ?

3- third, can i send the documents from a country A by one of my relatives, and request it to be sent to country B my residence ?

thank youuu

Edwin sam

Dec 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER 01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
05-02-2015
Med's Request
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by October 2015
1) Originals mark sheets/Certificates should not be sent. Only transcripts
2) The year should be 2010, or whichever year you passed out.
3) Your contact address at WES website should be the one where you want the certificate to be delivered. You can send it from anywhere you please

inderpsi

Apr 25, 2014
Please check the following link for document requirements and correct way for sending the documents for your country:

wes.org/ca/required/index.asp

Important Notes - Please Read:

Documentation:

Some academic institutions can take several weeks to provide transcripts. Applicants are strongly encouraged to request their transcript(s) as early as possible.
All documents are subject to verification by WES.
All documents become the property of WES and will not be returned or released to the applicant.
WES only evaluates credentials earned through formal academic training. Applicants should not submit short-term professional development courses or other non-formal, non-academic training documents. These types of documents will not be evaluated or included in the WES evaluation report.

Name on an Evaluation:

A WES evaluation report is always issued under the name indicated on the academic record(s).

Please do not send original documents. Original documents that are not requested by WES will not be returned and will be discarded.

Please submit a formal application before your documents are scheduled to arrive at WES. Without an application on file, WES will be unable to process your academic records or confirm that they have been received.

Regards
Inderpsi

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
YES folks I only have the originals and I dont want them again ! you think it will not be rejected cause its orginals, because my college only issue originals for little amount of money and they dont have the culture of stamping the copies !? so shall i go on or try again at college but going to consume time .... ?