+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES upload document option not available

arunk369

Jun 10, 2020
Cochin, Kerala, India
Category........
PNP
Hi. I am not getting an option to upload my degree certificate. I have been trying for the past 2 months, but to no avail. I am unable to start off my further procedures due to this error. I have written to WES around 10 times stating this issue, but other than the acknowledgement email, I did not recieve any proper solution. I also tried many times calling the WES customer care during their working hours. Still the outcome was the same. Does anyone have any idea about the issue I am facing. Please. It will be of great help. The option that I see is 'continue application'. I am 100 percent sure that I haven't left anything unfilled. Please guide me anyone. It will be of great help to me. Thank you so much.

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I have not paid the amount yet. Is that why it is showing "continue application" ?
I believe you’ve answered your own question here. You have not yet created an account if you haven’t paid.

jayeshtaylor

Jul 20, 2023
why I don't see upload degree certificate link in "wes account time line"
its directly open link for payement.
I have completed my M.Sc from Mumbai University, is that reason ?
will Mumbai university send to WES with my application number to wes?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
why I don't see upload degree certificate link in "wes account time line"
its directly open link for payement.
I have completed my M.Sc from Mumbai University, is that reason ?
will Mumbai university send to WES with my application number to wes?
Yes your Uni has to send your certificate to WES. On your application, after you pay the fees, there would be an application uploaded by WES with your reference number to give to your Uni for WES evaluation, you can download it and send it to your Uni.