+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - University Of Mumbai - SOS

IIMICHII

Jan 30, 2017
Hi,
I completed my B.Com at St. Andrews College & the degree is affiliated to University of Mumbai.

Query: I obtained sealed transcripts for all semesters/3years from my College & attested them at Uni of Mumbai for WES.

Is that the right way?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
IIMICHII said:
Hi,
I completed my B.Com at St. Andrews College & the degree is affiliated to University of Mumbai.

Query: I obtained sealed transcripts for all semesters/3years from my College & attested them at Uni of Mumbai for WES.

Is that the right way?
Read the requirement checklist
http://www.wes.org/ca/required/document-submission-checklist.pdf

IIMICHII

Jan 30, 2017
Hey, thanks for the response. So it mentions 2 different things in different places on the WES website under documents for India:
1.) Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript
An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

2.) If I select the special requirements for Uni of Mumbai option:
Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

Thing is, I have submitted all my transcripts for 6 semesters/3 years obtained from the college but attested by Uni of Mumbai. I know it specifies marksheets here and says only year 3 must be attested by Uni of Mumbai? Kinda confusing.

Appreciate the help.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
IIMICHII said:
Hey, thanks for the response. So it mentions 2 different things in different places on the WES website under documents for India:
1.) Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript
An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

2.) If I select the special requirements for Uni of Mumbai option:
Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

Thing is, I have submitted all my transcripts for 6 semesters/3 years obtained from the college but attested by Uni of Mumbai. I know it specifies marksheets here and says only year 3 must be attested by Uni of Mumbai? Kinda confusing.

Appreciate the help.
Transcripts are more than enough, you are good here.

satishnair77

Feb 15, 2016
Hi IIMICHII
I have graduated from St.Andrews too. Were you able to complete your ECA successfully?

Did you have to go to Kalina or churchgate for the University attestation?

As per WES, third year marksheet must be issued by the University. Did the University accept the marksheet issued by our college?

Thanks.

Regards
Satish

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
satishnair77 said:
Hi IIMICHII
I have graduated from St.Andrews too. Were you able to complete your ECA successfully?

Did you have to go to Kalina or churchgate for the University attestation?

As per WES, third year marksheet must be issued by the University. Did the University accept the marksheet issued by our college?

Thanks.

Regards
Satish
WES does not accept any college issued documents. If your graduation date was in the last 10 years, you need to go to the Churchgate campus next to Sydenham college. It is older than 10 years, you need to go to Kalina.

Take copies of all your marksheets and get them attested by the registrar or controller of examinations.

satishnair77

Feb 15, 2016
As per WES:

So, for the first 2 years, I need my college to issue and attest the transcripts. And for the 3rd year, I need to get the transcript attested by the university. Is my understanding correct?

Xpress_trono

Jul 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

I completed my B.Eng (EC) in 2003. I got all my SEM 1-8 marksheet copies attested from churchgate. I got it done for free within a day. Then I also got my transcripts done from college. It cost me Rs 1500.

I paid CAD$ 322.05 for WES and send them the following:-

1. College Transcripts (All 8 SEM)
2. University attested copies ( All 8 SEM + Passing certificate + Degree Certificate )
3. Passport first page
4. WES ACK printout after payment of CAD $ 322.05

Hope this is all. Am I missing anything.

Thanks

RashedX

Jul 28, 2017
Dubai
Category........
I have transcript of all my four years of engineering so do I need to attest my all four years mark sheet or the four years transcript is enough to send to WES for verification.
Please help me out in this regard.
Thanks