+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES transcripts from IIM Calcutta

sherin1528

Jul 12, 2017
Hi,

How to get WES transcripts from IIM Calcutta?
Can this be done online ?
How long does IIM take to issue the transcripts?
Also,please list out the documents to be submitted to get PGDM recognized as Master's by WES.

Thanks in advance !

kashif142

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Sherin, were you able to get the transcript. I also want to know the process for getting the transcript from IIM Calcutta. I'm 2011 PGDM passout.

Thanks.

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
Hello sherin/Kashif, were you able to get the necessary done? What was the process?

amitdayal

Feb 28, 2020
Hi,

How to get WES transcripts from IIM Calcutta?
Can this be done online ?
How long does IIM take to issue the transcripts?
Also,please list out the documents to be submitted to get PGDM recognized as Master's by WES.

Thanks in advance !
Can someone please provide information on the process of getting transcripts from IIM Calcutta and sending it to WES?

Nitinn Verma

Oct 4, 2021
Can someone please provide information on the process of getting transcripts from IIM Calcutta and sending it to WES?
Yes, I got my transcripts from IIM Calcutta and took help of mailtranscripts. You can provide whatever address you desire. You can visit their website and fill up the form. Once you fill up the details you can provide the address where you want it to be shipped. I got my transcript for different evaluation service LSAC. The work gets done within 25 working days.