+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I received my report on the 9th. Same day my report was meant to b out. And i saw the final review in the morning while report was out by afternoon. Though the year on the report shows the year i left school and not the year on my certificate. I’m confused now

mimimim

Jan 6, 2020
My timeline, just because I found this website so helpful, so hopefully this maybe helps someone:

WES Timeline:

University of Dublin, Ireland

PhD and Bachelors

12/02/19 – Created account and paid

12/09/19 – Sent documents request to University

01/16/20 – University posted my documents to WES

01/22/20 – Arrived at WES per the courier Tracking site

01/29/20 – Called WES to ask why the package had not been received, they told me the documents were definitely there and changed status changed to:

Status: In Progress: We are processing a new package or document for your application

02/03/20 – Called WES to ask why the processing was taking so long, Status changed to:

02/10/20 – Status changed to:

Status: In Progress: We are analyzing and evaluating your documents

02/11/20 – Status changed to:

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Your evaluation is due for completion on 3/10/2020

03/08/20 – Status changed to:

Status: In Progress: Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipients (s)

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Your evaluation is due for completion on 3/10/2020. It will be sent to you and your recipient(s) the same day.

03/09/20 – Status changed to:

Completed: Your Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s).
View your electronic report online.
Completed 03/09/2020

Total from time WES received them to completing report: 40 days
Total time from requesting documents from University: 90 days (delay due to University closing for a month for Christmas)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your sharing. May I know which number you called and did you need to reach out to someone in particular or the one pick up the phone will be able to help?

The status of my application changed to ' In Progress: We are analysing and evaluating your documents' on 3 March, without any updates since then. I am kind of anxious.

Many thanks.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks for your sharing. May I know which number you called and did you need to reach out to someone in particular or the one pick up the phone will be able to help?

The status of my application changed to ' In Progress: We are analysing and evaluating your documents' on 3 March, without any updates since then. I am kind of anxious.

Many thanks.
My report was in that phase for over a month. Here's the number I used: +1 800 361 6106. You can tell anyone who picks up what your WES reference number is, and they'll check on your application.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Thanks! I will give a try.
Yeah, that's the same number i used: +1 800 361 6106. To be completely honestly, I got great information out of them when I just played dumb and told them up front that I was worried and was hoping they would help me. Straight away they fixed everything and put my mind at ease.

DJNP29

Feb 27, 2020
Hi All,

The WES Status for my wife changed to this "WES has received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report.
The estimated completion date for your report is April 06, 2020." With all documents were reviewed and accepted. She did Master Of Technology. How to know if they have accepted it as Masters? Do I have to wait for the final report?

"

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi All,

The WES Status for my wife changed to this "WES has received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report.
The estimated completion date for your report is April 06, 2020." With all documents were reviewed and accepted. She did Master Of Technology. How to know if they have accepted it as Masters? Do I have to wait for the final report?

"
Where has she done her masters from?

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi All,

"
Unfortunately I think you have to officially wait for the report to be done I'm afraid, and it will give you the final evaluation of what the Canadian Equivalency is. All the documents being reviewed and accepted just kind of means that they can't see any immediate problems and all the documents they asked for are there.

DJNP29

Feb 27, 2020
Unfortunately I think you have to officially wait for the report to be done I'm afraid, and it will give you the final evaluation of what the Canadian Equivalency is. All the documents being reviewed and accepted just kind of means that they can't see any immediate problems and all the documents they asked for are there.
Understood. Thanks for the insight. I believe the same case is applicable for me(Final Report) but I did Bachelor Of Technology. Is there a chance they will generate the report before the Final Completion date? Just curious.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Understood. Thanks for the insight. I believe the same case is applicable for me(Final Report) but I did Bachelor Of Technology. Is there a chance they will generate the report before the Final Completion date? Just curious.
Mine was due on the 10th of March and I actually got it on the 9th. Getting it the day before/the day of seems to be a fairly common occurrence!

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yeah, that's the same number i used: +1 800 361 6106. To be completely honestly, I got great information out of them when I just played dumb and told them up front that I was worried and was hoping they would help me. Straight away they fixed everything and put my mind at ease.
I genuinely was worried and was hoping they would help me.

Hi All,

You can try using the WES degree equivalency tool.

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
University sent email to WES (re verification mail ). It’s confirmed one of my relatives r working there, but when we call to WES yesterday they said “we don’t have information wait for 2 more days”. How many days they take to update. WES people r saying they will open mail box after 5 working days.

mimimim

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks! I got my status updated just before I tried to call them. The estimated completion date is 8 April 2020.