FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hi guys, I need help big time. WES sent me an email today morning with status 'on hold' stating that they are yet to receive my Bachelors degree certificate while marks card has been accepted. I inquired with my agent and he says he has dispatched both degree and marks card to them. Should i contact WES and find the reason for HOLD? Or wait as my agent says it will take a week to update as it is only a confirmation error (written email confirmation) from the college side to WES? What do you suggest? Did this happen to anyone?
Depending on your country's requirement, you can send your degree certificate by FAX to WES. It will be accepted

dr.maddy

Jan 11, 2020
Depending on your country's requirement, you can send your degree certificate by FAX to WES. It will be accepted
It has already been sent by the college . But WES status shows it has only received marks card and accepted it but not Degree certificate. I am awaiting confirmation from WES on the same.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I did my MBA from Punjab University Lahore and BSC Hons from GCU Lahore. Yes my education is 18 years
Thank you. I did my BSC (Hons) 4 years from Forman Christian College and MBA (2 years) from same University. I hope my evaluation is also Masters. Really counting on that. Do you suggest I should wait for the evaluation or should I send my documents to CES toronto for another evaluation to be on the safer side.?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Thank you. I did my BSC (Hons) 4 years from Forman Christian College and MBA (2 years) from same University. I hope my evaluation is also Masters. Really counting on that. Do you suggest I should wait for the evaluation or should I send my documents to CES toronto for another evaluation to be on the safer side.?
I suggest you should wait bcz FC College has a good history. I believe WES should give you Masters equivalent. Though, the frnd i was telling you about graduated from LUMS and he got his MBA as bachelors equivalent. I believe, WES gives more weight-age to public universities than private.

Reactions: UmarPaL

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I suggest you should wait bcz FC College has a good history. I believe WES should give you Masters equivalent. Though, the frnd i was telling you about graduated from LUMS and he got his MBA as bachelors equivalent. I believe, WES gives more weight-age to public universities than private.
You know What? WES also gives bachelors equivalence to LSE Lahore MBA graduates. :(

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
damn thats sooo rude. People spend tons of money on these degrees and international communities dont event recognize them.
Well, unfortunately, WES does this kind of discrimination only. CES toronto doesn't. Unfortunately, all of us want to go with WES due to its shorter evaluation periods.

Nathan_98

Feb 4, 2020
Hello Folks,

I'm new here so pardon me if this was already answered.

I completed my B tech from SRM University Chennai And I'm in process of applying my transcripts to them before applying I have couple of questions and hoping for an answer in this Group

While applying in SRM evarsity website do I have to apply for Transcripts alone (consolidated marksheet) or do i have to apply for Attestation in which I have to upload my Degree certificate along with Consolidated marksheet PDF file?

Does WES accept Consolidated marksheet alone or they need Degree certificate as well?

Also on the list of documents required page for Degree /Provisional certificate it shows you can send it so which means I have to send the Degree / Provisional certificate to WES and my university will send consolidated marksheet in sealed envelope am I correct? I'm little confused on the WES requirements here kindly suggest

Thanks
Vishwa

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
So i called WES today and was told that documents are being reviewed and the next update would be to provide a completion date. I hope that’s true

Singhjeet

Oct 28, 2018
Hi,

can we get bachelors and masters evaluated from two different agencies?

or both should be evaluated from one agency ?

eziD90

Jan 7, 2020
Completed timeline.

* UK institutions but studied outside the UK. The certificates and transcript were delivered by them after I made relevant payments through a combination of emails and 1 phone call.

** 18 Nov 2019 - WES profile created

- Certificate A delivered on 02 Dec 2019

** 05 Dec 2019 - We are processing a new package or document ( Cert. A)

- Certificate B delivered on 05 Dec 2019

** 10 Dec 2019 - We are processing a new package or document (Cert. B)

- 18 Dec 2019 - Requested update by Web form

** 18 Dec 2019 - We are analysing and evaluating your documents

- 24 Dec 2019 - Requested update by Web form

** 07 Jan 2020 - We are reviewing your evaluation. Estimated completion date is 03 Feb 2020

- 04 Feb 2020 - Requested update by Web form (no reply)

** 04 Feb 2020 - Your report is under final review

** 05 Feb 2020 - Your order is complete.

***** 79 days including Christmas and New Year holidays *****

*Goodluck ladies and gentlemen*​