+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status "Received Documents Awaiting Verification"

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Hi All,

Any updates?

I was told by my university that they replied to the verification mail. However, WES mailed me that they haven't received any such confirmation.

Any thoughts?? I have asked my university to send again. But they seem to be adamant that they have replied.

Please share your experiences.

Ask the university to provide you a hard copy in sealed envelope & you send it to WES.

kumar2222

Apr 25, 2018
Ask the university to provide you a hard copy in sealed envelope & you send it to WES.

I am also facing the same issue - My status is on hold. WES has sent an email to my institution to which my institution has already replied them on email but there is no change of status. I am wondering what is next as i have even contacted WES but they are repeating the same status. If any one has got through this then let us know...!

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
I am also facing the same issue - My status is on hold. WES has sent an email to my institution to which my institution has already replied them on email but there is no change of status. I am wondering what is next as i have even contacted WES but they are repeating the same status. If any one has got through this then let us know...!

Hey,

What I understood from the verification process was that WES requires a revert from the university (which mentions all the details wrt the student) either by post mail, email or fax.

The university has a format to reply to WES for verification. You should check with the "Verification department" at your university. I followed up a lot from my end & later received a written doc in evelope.

kumar2222

Apr 25, 2018
Hey,

What I understood from the verification process was that WES requires a revert from the university (which mentions all the details wrt the student) either by post mail, email or fax.

The university has a format to reply to WES for verification. You should check with the "Verification department" at your university. I followed up a lot from my end & later received a written doc in evelope.

Can you share the verification sample doc which has worked for WES? It would be easy to refer to the university..Thanks.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Can you share the verification sample doc which has worked for WES? It would be easy to refer to the university..Thanks.

Hey,

I do not have a format, as the university provided me a sealed envelope. Every university's verification department has that format.

I am yet to get a response from WES, if they have accepted the doc or no. But will update you all once I receive a response from WES.

Best way, go to university & ask them a verification process & department. Not all universities check emails or posts unless the student visits them with the WES mail.

kumar2222

Apr 25, 2018
Hey,

I do not have a format, as the university provided me a sealed envelope. Every university's verification department has that format.

I am yet to get a response from WES, if they have accepted the doc or no. But will update you all once I receive a response from WES.

Best way, go to university & ask them a verification process & department. Not all universities check emails or posts unless the student visits them with the WES mail.
But i have a doubt here. WES directly sent to my college requesting for verification which they say can be done via email also. My college replied on that verification mail saying the documents are genuine with the correct reference number. Then i fail to understand what extra is required in this case?

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Hey,

Even after my university sending a written response my status is on hold. So now even I’m clueless.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
But i have a doubt here. WES directly sent to my college requesting for verification which they say can be done via email also. My college replied on that verification mail saying the documents are genuine with the correct reference number. Then i fail to understand what extra is required in this case?

Same with me, status on hold again. Even after sending a written response by university. I’m clueless now, not sure what wes is expecting.

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
It is just not supposed to be "replied" to the same email address. WES has a specific email address to be sent at. I don't know the email address myself but there definitely is. Also, the WES reference number for verification is different from your normal WES reference number. WES verification reference number is 10 digit and that has to be mentioned on the courier.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
It is just not supposed to be "replied" to the same email address. WES has a specific email address to be sent at. I don't know the email address myself but there definitely is. Also, the WES reference number for verification is different from your normal WES reference number. WES verification reference number is 10 digit and that has to be mentioned on the courier.
@musicholic
Thanks for sharing this detail. Now I will have to check again with the university.

Reactions: musicholic

kumar2222

Apr 25, 2018
Can you help me that what institute should reply exactly if they have received a courier from WES for re verification? Any format, or any sample?Since they replied on email and you are right that email is not working even though WES content in the email says you can reply via email.

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Can you help me that what institute should reply exactly if they have received a courier from WES for re verification? Any format, or any sample?Since they replied on email and you are right that email is not working even though WES content in the email says you can reply via email.
I am not quite sure as to what exactly the email address is or what the contents should be since I have personally not faced this problem. Also, the university or WES does not disclose as to what exactly the verification pertains to. But you have to use a different WES number (10 digit number)

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Contact your university again and check with them if they have received another email.
All I got to know from my University is that they are conversing over email.
So try reaching out to your Uni again.

Do let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

@megha009
Will be checking with university next week and shall update. Thanks ya !!

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Well my friend's University has entered the 10 digit and everything correctly. The only stupid thing they did was that they sent the documents via post (that too indian post). It ideally should have reached them today. I hope to my friend's WES status changes soon !

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Well my friend's University has entered the 10 digit and everything correctly. The only stupid thing they did was that they sent the documents via post (that too indian post). It ideally should have reached them today. I hope to my friend's WES status changes soon !
Hey do keep us updated if that goes right.

Reactions: musicholic