+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Secondary Verification- Dr. B R Ambedkar University (Agra University)

neetikagupta

Feb 21, 2022
Just came to know the procedure...
You have to go there and contact controller of examination office. They will confirm either your verification is sent by WES or not. If they have received your verification email, you have to take a printout from them and give the same to Transcript Incharge (Mr. Raman Sharma) along with Verification fee challan, for which you have to pay the fees online. After this process, Transcript Incharge, Controller of Examinations, and O.S. Examination with sign and verify all the documents and all documents will be scanned by Controller of Examinations office and sent to the WES.
[/Q
Neetika, fill WES name and Canada address and mail id of WES contactca@wes.org Don't forget to put your WES reference no in the company name that is what I put
Ok thank u

amanthakur

Mar 31, 2022
We got assesment done from Agra university. wwe required our transcripts under urgent priority.
Sameer Khan helped us out and we got our documents shipped to WES in timely manner.

really happy with the service provided by him. do recomend him incase someone is stuck in this process
contact him as: Sameer Khan cell no 8923542179

Gurshi

Apr 13, 2022
Mr Raman Sharma Is not at Jubilee hills, if you want to meet him then you should come in Agra University
And if you want any kind of help ( Transcript or Verification ) at agra University then contact me
Contact no. 89.23.54.21.79
My name is Sameer khan
Thankyou so much Sameer ji for helping me get my WES upgrade done.. i just got a reply from WES After almost an year after you sent the documents. As i was in Canada, i had no hope of getting things done from University without your help.

Apr 24, 2023
I want to thank Sameer Khan, Agra for his invaluable help with verifying my WES documents with Agra University. His assistance was truly exceptional and made the entire verification process so much easier. I had lot of issues with re-verification of documents as WES had emailed the University for more verification. were not responding for months and then my account with was deactivated. Then I paid WES again to re-activate my account. I was in so much Stress because of this verification. Fortunately I found number of Sameer Khan on this forum. I paid him a minimal amount and my verification was done with a week. If you need any help with University documents, Sameer is the best person to contact. His number is : 8923542179.
Thank you.

Xavi@123

Jun 3, 2024
Is there anyone who can help me to send my attested degree documents from Agra university to Wes canada?

shellyhanda

Aug 2, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me to send my attested degree documents from Agra university to Wes canada?
There is no way the University sends attested transcripts to WES. when you raise a WES request on their portal they will send email to the university for verification. once the university receives the email you have to go to the university physically and ask them to attest the script and reply to WES.

Xavi@123

Jun 3, 2024
There is no way the University sends attested transcripts to WES. when you raise a WES request on their portal they will send email to the university for verification. once the university receives the email you have to go to the university physically and ask them to attest the script and reply to WES.
I don't know anyone there to go and deal with this. I'm a keralite and all my friends left agra couple of years ago. I can't go directly because Im in canada now. Don't know what to do

shellyhanda

Aug 2, 2020
I don't know anyone there to go and deal with this. I'm a keralite and all my friends left agra couple of years ago. I can't go directly because Im in canada now. Don't know what to do
Ask somebody from your family to go to Agra, no other option this is how Indian universities work