+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES rule changes for India: DEC'2018-Word of caution

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Guys does India have a ministry or government department responsible for ALL universities? In Canada we have this:
https://www.univcan.ca/universities/quality-assurance/provincial-quality-assurance-systems/

I think you folks need the same thing to coordinate this letter issue. If you did have such an organization this letter issue would be handled in a day. This is what Governments are for guys; start pushing them to change the whole system. After all it's really only a paper issue worth an hours time not months. This is hurting Indian citizens; your Government has a moral duty to help you.

chaitali8207

Dec 10, 2018
Hello,
My father went to MU for my Bachelor (Bcom) attestation and they returned him my 1st and 2nd yr mark sheets saying you have to get it attested from your college. and still charged him INR 3150.00 for three years. And i had requested for 2 copies and now they we can give only one copy.

So wont they attest 1 and 2 yr mark sheets even after charging us?

Please guide with your latest experience.

Ruksana

Dec 27, 2018

psheoran

Dec 28, 2018
Hello Helping Hands

Request help with process of getting transcripts from Kurukshetra University since now WES has mandated University to send documents directly after Dec 1 , 2018.
Any help of pointers are appreciated

Thanks.

Adhi_Krishnan

Dec 28, 2018
Previous process - Send Color Photocopy of Degree Certificate + Sealed Transcript + Print out of WES payment confirmation
New Process - Request the University to send the Sealed Transcript. Do we still have to send another courier with Photocopy of the Degree Certificate & Print out of WES payment confirmation ?

Please help clarify, thanks

En_ell88

Dec 17, 2018
Singapore
Category........
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Hi All,

Since WES has changed it policy to get transcripts sent through Universities directly, how to send the final degree certificates to them? Do we need to courier it separately? Does that mean, bachelor degree certificate needs to be sent by 1 University, Masters by another and both the degree certificates by me?

Please help.

Thanks,
Yes

bhaskar.gudey

Dec 28, 2018
Hi All,

I am facing the same issue and did anyone contact JNTU Hyderabad for sending transcripts to WES through the university. Any updates would be appreciated. Thanks

ganeshprabu

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,
Could any one share whether Anna university/Madras university send transcripts directly to WES. Any lead regarding the new wes process would be appreciated.

Nickb89

Dec 31, 2018
Hi all,
I have cleared the IELTS and now moving to next step for applying eca. I did some research and find out that WES requires documents directly from Univ.
I guess my univ Lucknow University and AKTU will not going to send the document directly to them. In that case please guide me to choose the eca service and also if possible share your experiences in getting transcripts from LUCKNOW University and AKTU(UPTU).

Also please add me in the WhatsApp group for quick updates and info
Thanks

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys it's very easy to send transcripts directly from the university. If the university refuses to directly send the documents, get a boy or chotu who works for the university, give them a 100 bucks and ask them to courier it. They can provide their university Id card to the courier service and act as sender.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Guys it's very easy to send transcripts directly from the university. If the university refuses to directly send the documents, get a boy or chotu who works for the university, give them a 100 bucks and ask them to courier it. They can provide their university Id card to the courier service and act as sender.
That's certainly a very pragmatic way to solve the issue :)

Adhi_Krishnan

Dec 28, 2018
WES Registration completed on the 30th of December 2018
Spouse - Christ University Bangalore Graduate
Myself - From VTU

1st Jan - Applied for documents at Chirst University; they DONOT courier international. Should figure out a way once we receive the documents

Approached VTU Regional Office Bangalore to assist with the documents, they politely refused to assist and requested me to reach out to VTU Belgaum with the form filled and money paid. Apparently regional office does not help with this.
Reached out to the store opposite to the office and they helped out with the process.
Forms filled - money paid and a courier has been sent out to VTU; awaiting VTU to send out the documents to WES.