+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES requirement for Evaluation of Degrees

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Good Morning everyone,

I am from Pakistan. I recently sent my *Sealed Attested Degrees and transcripts from HEC* (BBA & MBA) to WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES for Evaluation. However they just replied me when an update saying that they require Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.

I have done my O'levels and A'levels. Can someone guide me how can I get this problem solved? Please guide.

kamransaeed15

Sep 26, 2016
islamabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am from pakistan too
can you tell me hoow much fee wes charged for verification of both of your degrees?
and how hec send these documents directly to wes?

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
You get the documents attested and send the sealed attest documents to WES yourself.
It costed me around $250 CAD.

Please be advised to send your secondary education documents as well. Now i am stuck they are asking me to request the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education to send them directly my Secondary Education Certificate and Marks sheet which i'm clueless about. Someone please help if possible.

kamransaeed15

Sep 26, 2016
islamabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just before going through your thread i was on wes site and under pakistan they clearly mentioned that one must send its highschool and intermediate documents as well
but one thing is consuming is that they mentioned that all these will be sent directly by board/hec how they can?
second in your case ask wes that you have done o/a level then which documents to be sent in this case they will guide you better

kamransaeed15

Sep 26, 2016
islamabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and btw what ranking do they gave to your mba degree and from which uni your mba is from?