WES report is confusing,please help

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cannot create prifile without without WES report reference number.
You shall get Bacheolers for your education

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to select as per summary

Apr 3, 2016
I have complied my Bachelor of Economics and Diploma Mechanical Engineering from India as a part time student.

At present i have been working as Tool Design Engineer Since 2007 in reputed firm.

I have also complied my education assessment by WES Canada.

My Question is, Does Part time study is valid for PNP or immigrate to Canada?

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I already have WES report.
Hi bhoomi..

Did you select 1or 2 degrees on the app? Was "completion of executive management program offered by a graduate school of business " considered a valid credential ?

Post Ita, any questions raised??

Asking cos I have a similar wes eca report for my credentials..

mrcet007

Jul 30, 2018
@Bhoomi12 I am also looking for an answer to the same question. I did IIM Bangalore Business analytics and Intelligence (BAI) which is almost the same as EGMP. You must have figured out the answer already. Please let us know if it was considered as "Two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates" and you got additional points. This information will be of immense help.
I have completed: Part Time (11 Months)Executive General Management Program(from IIMB).
I have completed: Part Time (11 Months)Executive General Management Program(from IIMB).

In my WES Report:
Summary: Only the Bachelor Degree is mentioned*
But in the Detailed Version:
They considered this degree as - Completion of Study in an Executive Management Program at a graduate School Of Business****.* *
so which among the below option am eligible for?

1.)Two or More Post Secondary credential with at least one being 3 years or More* *
2.)Bachelor's Degree(3 years or More)?

mavi83

Dec 19, 2021
@mrcet
@Bhoomi12 I am also looking for an answer to the same question. I did IIM Bangalore Business analytics and Intelligence (BAI) which is almost the same as EGMP. You must have figured out the answer already. Please let us know if it was considered as "Two or more degrees, diplomas or certificates" and you got additional points. This information will be of immense help.
I am in same situation with my WES assessment summary just saying bachelors whereas details have the 'Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business'.
Can anyone please guide what did they select finally - two or more degrees or not ?