travelerscove

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Maverick28 said:
1. No
2. No
3. Might be same but you will need a date for the report.
4. Not sure.

Wait for your ECA and then only create a new profile.
Thanks for the information. I shall wait until I receive my ECA evaluation done with WES. Moreover, is there any possibility to expedite the evaluation. I read on the WES website as below:
"WES completes evaluations in seven (7) days, once all necessary documents and fees have been received. An evaluation can be expedited (Same-Day or 3-Day rush) for an additional fee."

It is possible to do this ? I have written to WES and awaiting their reply.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
travelerscove said:
hi , my present score comes 429. I have already given my IELTS and applied to WES for ECA last week. Considering the fall in points, i want to create my EE immediately. could any one answer the below questions.
1. Can i apply with WES reference number created during my online application withouy waiting for the ECA evaluation report?
2. Do we have to upload the ECA report when i create my express entry profile?
3. Will this number 3245913 be the same ,after i receive my evaluation report ?
4. I have read threads where it says ECA# 7 digit number + IMM eg , mine shall be 324913/IMM?

i would appreciate if anyone can provide the above information for me to take a call on the application.
They check report date. It's not acceptable if it's after ita. It'd be a misrepresentation as you are claiming an equivalency by yourself.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
travelerscove said:
Thanks for the information. I shall wait until I receive my ECA evaluation done with WES. Moreover, is there any possibility to expedite the evaluation. I read on the WES website as below:
"WES completes evaluations in seven (7) days, once all necessary documents and fees have been received. An evaluation can be expedited (Same-Day or 3-Day rush) for an additional fee."

I have never read this information on WES website. Did they recently started this?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
travelerscove said:

You are looking at their US evaluation page. You need to visit this.. Wes.com/ca. No quick option for Canada and time is 20 business days from the day status changes to evaluation in progress.

travelerscove

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
DEEPCUR said:
You are looking at their US evaluation page. You need to visit this.. Wes.com/ca. No quick option for Canada and time is 20 business days from the day status changes to evaluation in progress.
You are right man, this is mentioned in the US page as per below link. Is there any other to get it done before that , should I call and follow up, does that help?

wes.org/educators/faq

How long does it take to obtain an evaluation?
WES completes evaluations in seven (7) days, once all necessary documents and fees have been received. An evaluation can be expedited (Same-Day or 3-Day rush) for an additional fee. If a file is incomplete or documents have to be sent for verification to the institutions that issued them, the application is placed on hold and the evaluation is delayed.

thegh0sts

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
I did my assessment with the University of Toronto and they only provided a reference number in this format:

CIC-123456789-IMM

Not sure if that's what I'm supposed to submit?

Thanks.

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Dear all,

I have a question regarding the EE profile:

In the education history section, Do I list all my degrees or just the one I got ECA report for. What I mean is that I have an ECA for my masters degree but in the EE profile, do I also list my bachelor eventhough I have no ECA for this?

Thanks

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Dear all,

In the education history section, Do I list all my degrees or just the one I got ECA report for. What I mean is that I have an ECA for my masters degree but in the EE profile, do I also list my bachelor eventhough I have no ECA for this?

Thanks
You need to provide your education history
You are right man, this is mentioned in the US page as per below link. Is there any other to get it done before that , should I call and follow up, does that help?

wes.org/educators/faq

How long does it take to obtain an evaluation?
WES completes evaluations in seven (7) days, once all necessary documents and fees have been received. An evaluation can be expedited (Same-Day or 3-Day rush) for an additional fee. If a file is incomplete or documents have to be sent for verification to the institutions that issued them, the application is placed on hold and the evaluation is delayed.
Not really, it's a standard timeline they follow. However, in some cases, they provided the report even before the 20-day timeline. Please note, here the 20-day timeline starts once they receive your documents.

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Dear all,

Thanks
You can provide both the graduation and masters as well. Ideally, ECA for Masters will consider the graduation degree too even though it won't mention in the report.

Jay Sam

Sep 27, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a question in regards the ECA, I chose WES and I am about to pay, but I see they are charging me $85 CAD, for International Courier (UPS or TNT based on country) or - $7.00 if I choose, standard Mail via Canada Post. My question is: Do I need the physical report to submit my Express Entry application or can I use the ECA report that they will provide online (PDF)?

Please advise!

Thank youuu

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi Jay Sam,

All you need to submit your Express Entry profile is the Report/Reference number which will be on the electronic copy. So at this point, you can choose either option.

Cheers

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Dear all,

Thanks
If it's in the Last 10 years it's preferable to put it in EE . If not, you can put masters in EE and bachelors in the personal history section while submitting post ITA .

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a question in regards the ECA, I chose WES and I am about to pay, but I see they are charging me $85 CAD, for International Courier (UPS or TNT based on country) or - $7.00 if I choose, standard Mail via Canada Post. My question is: Do I need the physical report to submit my Express Entry application or can I use the ECA report that they will provide online (PDF)?

Please advise!

Thank youuu
You can use the online report. It has all the details you need to update EE