+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES REF NUM AND PAYMENT ISSUE

MERCURY

Jul 18, 2013
Hi Members!

I had sent my docs on July 10th to WES and made payment through my Debit Card but it was declined but I had a WES ref number ABC than my consultant used his Credit card and made my payment than I got NEW WES ref number XYZ. But on REQUEST FOR ACADEMIC RECORDS FORM I gave WES ref number ABC for which my debit card declined. Moreover it was 8 days from now WES system is showing BALANCE DUE and the WES ref num as XYZ. How many days it takes for payments to clear through Credit card from India and how should I change my Ref number from ABC TO XYZ OR XYZ TO ABC. How should I rectify both these two problems. Please someone kindly answer my query. Thank you!

Geek-Freak

Jul 16, 2013
MERCURY said:
Hi Members!

I had sent my docs on July 10th to WES and made payment through my Debit Card but it was declined but I had a WES ref number ABC than my consultant used his Credit card and made my payment than I got NEW WES ref number XYZ. But on REQUEST FOR ACADEMIC RECORDS FORM I gave WES ref number ABC for which my debit card declined. Moreover it was 8 days from now WES system is showing BALANCE DUE and the WES ref num as XYZ. How many days it takes for payments to clear through Credit card from India and how should I change my Ref number from ABC TO XYZ OR XYZ TO ABC. How should I rectify both these two problems. Please someone kindly answer my query. Thank you!
I think WES will take care of it, you have to wait for their response.

MERCURY

Jul 18, 2013
Geek-Freak said:
I think WES will take care of it, you have to wait for their response.
how will they take care of it? REF NUMBERS are not matching they may think I had not made payment.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
MERCURY said:
than how did you say they will take care of it without understanding bro
U should better put a polite mail to them explaining ur situation. They will reply to u within 2 days as per my experience.
Better attach snapshots of ur payments, if u have.

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
MERCURY said:
Hi Members!

Hi Mercury.

I also faced similar issue when I sent my ECA to WES. I had submitted the form twice and that generated two refernce numbers.
When I logged in to WES site it was showing a wrong ref number compared to the forms that I sent.
I sent a mail to WES and I am pasting this for your reference

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. On 04/23/2013, we received your application
and payment for evaluation of your international academic credentials and
your WES Reference number is: xxxxxxxx.

The reference number view on the online summary page has been updated. We
apologize for the inconvenience.

The documents will be matched by name and other personally identifying
information to your application if you have placed a reference number that
does not match on your documents.

After we receive your documents in the manner specified by our required
documents, then we can begin the evaluation process.

For a detailed explanation of the documents required to be submitted by
country and level of education and how they should be submitted to WES,
please visit our website at: http://www.wes.org/ca/required/.

The postal mail address and courier delivery address information for WES
can be located on the bottom of the Request for Academic Records form
(http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf).

For information regarding our services and fees, please visit our website
at: http://www.wes.org/ca/fees.

For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our website at:
http://www.wes.org/ca/application/faq.asp.

To check when we receive the required documents or to update your order,
please visit our website at: http://www.wes.org/ca/appstatus/.

Sincerely,

WES Customer Service

In the mail its mentioned that they will try to match the docs based on name also.
I would recommend to send them a mail with both reference numbers.

MERCURY

Jul 18, 2013
Geek-Freak said:
which ever category you fall under, it doesn't effect the WES status, its better to talk to them directly.
How to send JNTU hyd certificates? I have sent the TRANSCRIPTS of Individual mark sheets, Provisional degree and Consolidated mark sheet and Photocopy of Orginal degree. My COLLEGE is affiliated to JNTU Hyd. I got my WES form signed by my Principal of college kept all these Transcripts in the Envelope signed and sealed by Principal.

In my WES status it is showing Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Photocopy as Accepted
University-Issued Mark Sheets Not accepted

I dont understand what is the problem. Individual mark sheets are transcripts they are not photocopies. Plz friends help me out. Thank you