+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Reapplication - Pros & cons

NS@009

Jul 3, 2018
Hi all,
I got WES evaluation done last year and the report did not consider my MBA as masters. I wrote back t o them a number of times and they reply back saying its correct evaluation. I think they dont want to accept its a mistake from their side.

So, after a year the only option i think is to re-apply for a fresh ECA via WES expecting that the evaluation officer will be different this time and maybe this time they will give the correct report. Also, maybe last time I had only sent my MBA transcripts and not Degree, so I am assuming that must have been a reason which I will rectify this time.

Any suggestions if this is a good idea? Does anyone have similar experience where reapplication correct the report.

Thanks

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Why are you stuck with WES , there are many more options available for ECA , most notably ICES and IQAS

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi all,
I got WES evaluation done last year and the report did not consider my MBA as masters. I wrote back t o them a number of times and they reply back saying its correct evaluation. I think they dont want to accept its a mistake from their side.

So, after a year the only option i think is to re-apply for a fresh ECA via WES expecting that the evaluation officer will be different this time and maybe this time they will give the correct report. Also, maybe last time I had only sent my MBA transcripts and not Degree, so I am assuming that must have been a reason which I will rectify this time.

Any suggestions if this is a good idea? Does anyone have similar experience where reapplication correct the report.

Thanks
You should get your evaluation done from ICAS or IQAS or CES. Though they take more time than WES, they have been known to give our master equivalency to MBA's to which WES gives an equivalency of diploma.