+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Query PG from Lucknow University

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
Hi All,

Need guidance from on the below issue.

I have PG Degree from Lucknow University, India and have requested for ECA from WES.
As per their requirement have forwarded a copy of degree and original transcript from University in a sealed envelope.
However, WES has raised a query upon receipt of documents saying that there is missing information in my provided documents. The message is as follows:"We are missing information on individual course titles and marks for each year of study."

I checked the copies of the documents provided (i had retained before sending) and it contains all the required information which they claim is not available in the provided documents. It contains the name of courses and marks received each year.

Please guide me as to how I can handle this as there is no other document that I can provide them other than the marksheets that I received from my university, but these will not be in a sealed envelope from university.

I have emailed the customer care of WES about this but they responded that the information is missing.Will call them and try to explain on Monday.

Is there a possibility that they might have been casual in reviewing the documents and might have overlooked the information?

Would appreciate guidance from Seniors and people from my University who have got their ECA , as to how to deal with this.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
Yea, I had to re-arrange the transcript from Lko Univ since the earlier issued were old. The new ones issued contained all the reqd.info.

Which course have u done from Lko Univ?

I think if your transcript are old u need to get it reissued.
Hope that helps.

dilpals

Jun 14, 2018
I am from different university. And my transcripts were newly issued. Does WES tells you what exactly is missing in the packet ? I haven’t seen what my university has sent to WES since I can’t open the package.

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
No their response is standard missing specific details.better to call them n check.
They generally have a good idea of what a university is issuing if ur univ is a known n recognised one.
Which is your Ur university.

dilpals

Jun 14, 2018
Mine is university of Kota. What information you was missing in your packet? How did you determine that due to old transcripts you get this status? I actually called them and they were telling me the same details what I could see online.

VG_Immi

Sep 3, 2018
Hi All,

I have PG Degree from Lucknow University, India and have requested for ECA from WES.
As per their requirement have forwarded a copy of degree and original transcript from University in a sealed envelope.
However, WES has raised a query upon receipt of documents saying that there is missing information in my provided documents. The message is as follows:"We are missing information on individual course titles and marks for each year of study."

I checked the copies of the documents provided (i had retained before sending) and it contains all the required information which they claim is not available in the provided documents. It contains the name of courses and marks received each year.

Please guide me as to how I can handle this as there is no other document that I can provide them other than the marksheets that I received from my university, but these will not be in a sealed envelope from university.

I have emailed the customer care of WES about this but they responded that the information is missing.Will call them and try to explain on Monday.

Is there a possibility that they might have been casual in reviewing the documents and might have overlooked the information?

Would appreciate guidance from Seniors and people from my University who have got their ECA , as to how to deal with this.

Thanks in advance.

HI Ayazaf,

I am looking for the procedure to get my wife's transcripts for ECA evaluation. How did you got the same worked out?

We live out of India, and trying to figure out, the easiest eay to get these documents.

Thanks in advance

VG

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
HI Ayazaf,

I am looking for the procedure to get my wife's transcripts for ECA evaluation. How did you got the same worked out?

We live out of India, and trying to figure out, the easiest eay to get these documents.

Thanks in advance

VG
there is only one way and that is to approach your university, u may ask someone who is present locally to approach your university. Which is your university ?
AND PLEASE DO NOT USE WES , VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION.

manishjaiswal

Oct 17, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I need guidance on how you applied for transcript from Lucknow University. I did my MBA from here in 2006-08 batch. I searched on LU website but except Transcript fees, I didn't found any details. Can you tell like where you applied, what documents they asked for, how much time it took etc. It will be a great help from your side. Thanks, Manish.

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
Hi,

I need guidance on how you applied for transcript from Lucknow University. I did my MBA from here in 2006-08 batch. I searched on LU website but except Transcript fees, I didn't found any details. Can you tell like where you applied, what documents they asked for, how much time it took etc. It will be a great help from your side. Thanks, Manish.
I found it very easy to contact the university directly. There is contact information provided for Controller of Examination ( Prof. Sharma) I guess, he was really helpful in giving direction to whom to speak.

Call him directly and he will guide you.
Tanmai

Lucygray99

Nov 24, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Hi Guys, I am from LU too and I have the same issue. Got my ECA done for immigration and now want a course by course evaluation for teaching License. So do I ask the univ to issue new transcripts. But it will have the same info as before..is WES declining my previous transcripts only because it's 2 years old ? Please assist me.

princeexpedition

Mar 1, 2017
Yea, I had to re-arrange the transcript from Lko Univ since the earlier issued were old. The new ones issued contained all the reqd.info.

Which course have u done from Lko Univ?

I think if your transcript are old u need to get it reissued.
Hope that helps.
Did you contact the university directly to send the degree's transcript for ECA?