+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES query for autonomous courses

balajpn

Oct 20, 2018
I completed both my under-graduate and post-graduate degrees from an Autonomous college. After going through list of threads here, what i understand that the both under-graduate and post-graduate cumulative mark sheets to be attested by the respective colleges and degree certificates to be attested by the respective university before sending them to WES for an assessment. Please correct if I am wrong?

Nov 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

My sister is planning on applying for WES. She has done fulltime PG course in Marketing and Media from Xavier Institute of Communication College, Mumbai. Also, before that she has done her Bachelors in Mass Media (BMM) full-time.

I'm asking this question because the course is an autonomous course. What will it graded as my WES? Will it be under Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees or just Bachelors degree?
Hi, I was wondering if your sister's certificate approved by WES? Please reply.
Thanks

Kmeet

Dec 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

My sister is planning on applying for WES. She has done fulltime PG course in Marketing and Media from Xavier Institute of Communication College, Mumbai. Also, before that she has done her Bachelors in Mass Media (BMM) full-time.

I'm asking this question because the course is an autonomous course. What will it graded as my WES? Will it be under Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees or just Bachelors degree?
Hi there,
Can you please tell me what the WES result was for BMM? I'm a graduate with the same degree but some of my friends have informed me that this is calculated as a diploma. Looking forward to your advice.
Kmeet

mohitcan72

Mar 3, 2021
Hi Team,

can you please help me on below query.

i have completed degree from autonomous college (which is listed under wes approved autonomous colleges) but the certificates/marksheets are containing university name as issuing authority and on top.
My college name is there only in mark sheets as 'centre' with code, name & address.

in my case - to whom should i approach to get the documents/transcripts , will it be college or university ?

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
Hi there,
Can you please tell me what the WES result was for BMM? I'm a graduate with the same degree but some of my friends have informed me that this is calculated as a diploma. Looking forward to your advice.
Kmeet
If your acronym BMM refers to Bachelor of Mass Media (3/4 year degree or 3 year with a Major) : then I can confirm that if you have graduated from the degree with above 60% in the first attempt itself as a full-time Degree, then WES and/or CES would grant the equivalence as a Canadian Bachelor's Degree. I got my ECA done from WES (same qualification) and it was a successful report (Canadian Bachelor's equivalence granted).

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
If your acronym BMM refers to Bachelor of Mass Media (3/4 year degree or 3 year with a Major) : then I can confirm that if you have graduated from the degree with above 60% in the first attempt itself as a full-time Degree, then WES and/or CES would grant the equivalence as a Canadian Bachelor's Degree. I got my ECA done from WES (same qualification) and it was a successful report (Canadian Bachelor's equivalence granted).
P.S. I just joined this forum as a new member so don't hold it against me if some of my answers are for older queries asked by others. I get that it may be too late of a response for the original post but my info can still help other people in the same boat at present.