+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES payment issue

Doc_2005123

May 8, 2019
Hi
I am also in the same situation.I accidentally clicked western union and submitted my application,In my payment info it shows that payment is due through Western union transfer.Is it gonna be a problem if I pay through Credit Card option instead?
Kindly reply from your experience.

hi, then how did you proceed- with western union or credit card???

nana74

May 14, 2019
It was resolved eventually.......when i wrote to them for 1st time, they said they have not received my payment......then I wrote again explaining my situation in more detail, they then mailed me the payment receipt and I included it with the transcripts I sent at their address.........after which I received the ECA report
who mailed the payment receipt to you?

Bennett JUK

Jun 27, 2019
Quote date for Western Union if WES fee payment is expired, how to generate new quote. When i tired to generate new quote option is not enabled. how to proceed.

sakshissharma

Aug 11, 2019
You are making me a bit worried too Earlier i thought that could be some system problem. I chose check method but paid through western union. So on my main page it shows 'payment recieved'. But in 'view my application', it shows 'Selected payment method is Check/Money Order. Your total balance due is $120.91'.
I assume that it could be because i didnt make the payment at the time of creating the profile and not with the selected method, and there is nothing to worry about. By the way my current status is 'Waiting for documents'.
hey im too under same situation but mine is a little different i tried paying my wes fees through my credit card and the amount is successfully deducted from my card but wes showing that my payment is due. please help

sakshissharma

Aug 11, 2019
Hi,

I created my WES profile and was unable to make payment through credit card and chose the other payment option "western union money transfer" and did not make payment but i received the WES reference number. When I logged in again next day and resumed my application and clicked on to make payment, it took me to credit card details screen for making payment and this time payment was successfully made through credit card.

Now my application shows "we have received your payment" under the Completed section and it shows "waiting for your documents" under the Pending section. When I chick on "view my application", this shows "selected payment method is western union money transfer and payment due is 233 CAD."

So, at one in application it shows "payment received" and at other place it is saying something else. payment has been made from my credit card (shows in my credit card bill). When I inquired them about this inconsistency through their email/contact form, i received a reply after 7-8 days saying "as per our records, we have not received your payment."

how the hell should I resolve this, did anyone else also faced this unfortunate situation ? they do not have a proper email id where I can attach evidence of this payment. Is there a way to attach files in their email contact form ?
hello sir im under same situation but a little different i tried paying my wes via credit card and the amount got successfully deducted but in wes they are still showing that my payment is due..please can you help me? did you resolved your issue with them or money went wasted? please tell!

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
hey im too under same situation but mine is a little different i tried paying my wes fees through my credit card and the amount is successfully deducted from my card but wes showing that my payment is due. please help
Mine went well! I’m in Canada now :) It was probably just the front end error. So don’t worry wait a little more, you will get your evaluations soon. :)

@devika

Dec 9, 2019
Quote date for Western Union if WES fee payment is expired, how to generate new quote. When i tired to generate new quote option is not enabled. how to proceed.
Tell me the procedure to make payment through western Union money transfer to WES

jessicahyde

Oct 6, 2020
I used western union as my payment method. and western union emailed me that they already received my payment and already transferred to institution but my status in my wes application is till on hold waiting for payment. I already msg them but I haven't receive any reply.

Saim999

Oct 17, 2020
I created my WES profile and was unable to make payment through credit card but couple of weeks ago, I choose the other payment option "Check/Money Order" and did not make payment but i received the WES reference number. When I logged in again today and resumed my application and clicked on to make payment, it took me to credit card details screen for making payment and this time payment was successfully made through credit card.

Now my application shows "we have received your payment" under the Completed section and it shows "waiting for your documents" under the Pending section. When I check on "view my application", this shows "selected payment method is Check/Money Order and payment due is $305.00

So, at one in application it shows "payment received" and at other place it is saying something else. payment has been made from credit card (shows in credit card bill).

Charisto

Oct 19, 2020
Mine went well! I’m in Canada now :) It was probably just the front end error. So don’t worry wait a little more, you will get your evaluations soon. :)
Could you please guide me on how u were able to complete your wes registrations

Oct 26, 2020
Hi
i've tried to pay through credit card, but it didn't work so i selected western union to pay but there is no address to continue the payment.
what to do
and can i change the payment method again to credit card?
kindly reply its urgent

Churchgirl12

Feb 2, 2021
I have a payment problem. The wes platform is not suggesting using debit card for payment. I do not have a credit card. What do I do?