+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - One reference number for whole family?

Majikat

Jan 4, 2016
In creating a WES account it costs something like $200 CDN. My wife and I each have a Master's degree that we want accredited. Do we each need to create a separate WES account and obtain separate WES reference numbers, or can we just put both our degrees under one WES account and use a single WES reference number for our future applications?

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Majikat said:
In creating a WES account it costs something like $200 CDN. My wife and I each have a Master's degree that we want accredited. Do we each need to create a separate WES account and obtain separate WES reference numbers, or can we just put both our degrees under one WES account and use a single WES reference number for our future applications?
You both need to create separate accounts. Transcripts need to be sent by each educational institution you and your wife attended directly to WES in a sealed envelope.

Majikat

Jan 4, 2016
alex_dinou said:
You both need to create separate accounts. Transcripts need to be sent by each educational institution you and your wife attended directly to WES in a sealed envelope.
And what if we both did our Masters at the same university? Do we still need separate accounts?