+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES not accepting PTU documents anymore

hanu23

Sep 29, 2018
Hi all,

I have my secondary education(Technical diploma) from Punjab Technical University and Bachelor's degree from SLIET (deemed university). I was lateral entry student . According to WES website I need to assess my diploma in order to get my evaluation for bachelor's done. I called WES yesterday and they advised to wait for evaluation team to give decision on application whether they'll proceed with my documents or not. I still have to send my documents to WES (just got the ref number generated). Please advise if I should wait or go ahead with any other assessment agency.

Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all,

I have my secondary education(Technical diploma) from Punjab Technical University and Bachelor's degree from SLIET (deemed university). I was lateral entry student . According to WES website I need to assess my diploma in order to get my evaluation for bachelor's done. I called WES yesterday and they advised to wait for evaluation team to give decision on application whether they'll proceed with my documents or not. I still have to send my documents to WES (just got the ref number generated). Please advise if I should wait or go ahead with any other assessment agency.

Thanks
You should send your transcripts to IQAS, everybody is doing that now since PTU is blacklisted by WES.
And, you will have to send your Diploma and Degree both. And do not worry about lateral entry. They know this already.

Oct 9, 2018
sir could u tell me i ahve also done the ame first done diploma then lateral entry 3 yeas degree in ece ..i can slect thr two or more cerificate degre diplpma option in educatiion level..plz tel i wil get points for both