+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes /MBA

Aiyar

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I have done MBA from a UGC recognised university.... Now people say that wes will give equivalency of 1 year diploma for my MBA..... Please shed some light

yoemannn

Jul 30, 2015
It depends on your bachelor degree
4yr bachelors will get you a Masters Equivalency for sure but 3 yr bachelor will most likely get 1 yr

Aiyar

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I have completed my MBA this year.... And had my wes of BTech last year
.... How they gonna know about my bachelor's time period.... that whether it was 3 year or 4

W.Hussain

Aug 11, 2020
Dear All,

I have completed MBA from University of East London (UEL) in 2006 and applied for ECA through WES from India. When I contacted UEL to send my credential to WES, they replied me through email below....

'We regret that we are unable to produce full academic transcripts (nor syllabi/course documents) or a replacement degree certificate and verification of awards because the information being requested is no longer retained on the University database. We are not required to retain individual mark data, either for our own operational needs or to fulfil our statutory obligations. We have a records management and disposal policy that conforms to the requirements of public statutes including, inter alia, the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Acts, which discourage the retention of personal data by institutions beyond the time when it is no longer relevant to the operational needs of the data holder.'

How can I convince WES that UEL policy and Data Protection Act, UK doesn't allow for third party verification?

Please advice me to get MBA evaluation in WES in this scenario.
Appreciate your suggestions. Thanks