+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES help needed

awaixjvd

Jul 31, 2017
Lahore
Hi
A friend of mine is preparing for WES but there are few things which he wants to know. He is basically from Pakistan and his initial education is based on Pakistan. After that, he has a bachelor's degree from the Uk (Anglia Ruskin University) which is a 3yr program and based on that degree he got exemption of 6 papers of ACCA and his membership is valid but it is in an online portal. Now he wants to know:
  1. how to proceed with a UK degree, does he has to contact his university and ask for anything to be sent to WES (as he is in Pakistan right now) or what is the procedure for this?
  2. how to provide the details of ACCA to WES? or will it make any difference in the credentials or will it be useless?

Lore_NA

Mar 19, 2020
Hi,
I dont know the requirements for your country but in the WES website it explain everything and they tell you how the university must send the documents directly to WES. First create the profile and there will tell you all details.

For me was easy, I just gathered the requirements and went to the university to put all documents in an envelope sealed and then I sent it by FedEx.