+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES HELP NEEDED

cohen1992

Jan 14, 2018
I am a prospective application for Canada Express Entry. I just started my process with getting my equivalency done from WES.

I don't understand many things as my mind keeps on having issues of first step and then the next moment for something else. I think many of us go through the same feeling. Eh?

I will come to the point directly. I made a profile on WES Canada website and I am getting my MBA Degree evaluated from WES. My degree is valid in Canada as an equivalent to Canadian MBA. The issue is, I entered my MBA Degree details and since it says "We need to send our Bachelors degree with the Masters degree." I entered my Bachelors as well in the education segment. Should I mention my bachelors degree there or only Masters Degree? I have applied for transcripts for both degree as it is from same university.

Should I mentioned my bachelors degree as well? Do I need to send my original degree or coloured copies would do? Does the cost of evaluation will change if I only mention my masters degree only and not the bachelors degree but put my transcripts of bachelors degree in the main envelope and send it to WES?

fayazsaeed

May 31, 2017
Being a prospective application for Canada Express Entry. I have currently completed a one-year post-secondary credential (as mentioned in the CRS calculator) for which I can obtain a transcript because it is intended to be a continuation of a bachelors degree in architecture. this means I have completed a diploma/foundations in architecture. Could anyone please guide me as to what documentation WES or any other Evaluation Credential Assessment (ECA) organization would require me to send in order to give an equivalency that I will be able to claim on my Express Entry profile. This would be of great help since it would give me a sense of direction of where my profile is heading for.
thank you