+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for three year Diploma after 12th

Inaam

Jan 5, 2019
Hi Friends,

I have completed 12th + 2 years of ITI (National Council of vocational Training) from Gandhinagar, Gujarat + Three years of Diploma in Computer Engg. from MSBTE.

I want to submit my ITI and Diploma certificate and transcripts to WES. Just wanted to know what would be Canada Equivalency and what I can select from the drop down education menu in CRS calculator...

Please help....

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Three years of Diploma in Computer Engg. from MSBTE. = Bachelors 3 years.
2 years of ITI (National Council of vocational Training) = Diploma 2 years.

You can apply under 2 or more degrees.

Reactions: Inaam

Inaam

Jan 5, 2019
Thank you for the response Friend... I just wanted to ask are you very sure about this? Pardon me.. No question on your expertise but I've been hearing different stories where I am not even eligible to apply.... Please let me know... I will be very grateful..

Inaam

Jan 5, 2019
Thank you for the response Friend... I just wanted to ask are you very sure about this? Pardon me.. No question on your expertise but I've been hearing different stories where I am not even eligible to apply.... Please let me know... I will be very grateful..

Inaam

Jan 5, 2019
Friends, Any more thoughts on my question?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I have completed 12th + 2 years of ITI (National Council of vocational Training) from Gandhinagar, Gujarat + Three years of Diploma in Computer Engg. from MSBTE.

I want to submit my ITI and Diploma certificate and transcripts to WES. Just wanted to know what would be Canada Equivalency and what I can select from the drop down education menu in CRS calculator..
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Friends, Any more thoughts on my question?

I want to submit my ITI and Diploma certificate and transcripts to WES. Just wanted to know what would be Canada Equivalency and what I can select from the drop down education menu in CRS calculator..
The only way to know is to get an evaluation done.

Harrao

Feb 16, 2020
Hi Friends,

I want to submit my ITI and Diploma certificate and transcripts to WES. Just wanted to know what would be Canada Equivalency and what I can select from the drop down education menu in CRS calculator...

Please help....
Hello bro
I want to know you done your ECA for ITI .... Actually I also done ITI in electrician trade for 2 years...
Plz tell me we can do ECA for ITI trough WES.
You got your Wes report ...

Harrao

Feb 16, 2020
Hi Friends,

Please help....
Plz send your contact no. at +97450103816

Harrao

Feb 16, 2020
Plz send your contact no. at +97450103816
I want to know about ECA trough WES for ITI . National trade certificate n marke sheet both we have to submit our institute..plz reply me on WhatsApp at +97450103816