+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes for SGVU Suresh Gyan Vihar University for PGDCA 1year diploma(distance education

Dani2332

Jul 2, 2017
Has anyone completed evaluation from wes for SGVU Suresh Gyan Vihar University for PGDCA 1year diploma(distance education? Please help as I have to enroll in this course.

Vaibhav_12

Mar 26, 2018
Yo buddy, I have completed the evaluation successfully and now working in canada. Are looking for employment here as our company has vacancy for techies.

Dani2332

Jul 2, 2017
Yo buddy, I have completed the evaluation successfully and now working in canada. Are looking for employment here as our company has vacancy for techies.
When did you complete your evalution and what was the equivalent result?
Are you telling that the comany in which you are working has job openings ,,, are they ready to hire non pr guy?

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Friends, Need help, i want to pursue PGDCA in SGVU to increase our crs course , pls let me know whether WES will recognize this course?

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Vaibhav, pls provide more info Is it possible to share Wes evaluation report? hiding your personal info ,just would like see how they r recognize the PGDCA from this university your help would be greatly appreciated.

PreetKaur1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I also need to know about SGVU's recognition. It is not available in dropdown of university list in their tool.Will distance PGDCA be accessed?

Rajaya

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a possibility to understand that this all is happening from Suresh Gyan vihar University or not

I am not sure if post graduate diploma course or masters of Business Administration will be approved by WES S which we have done from Suresh Gyan vihar University can anyone confirm

Rajiv8visa

Sep 24, 2018
I also need to know about SGVU's recognition. It is not available in dropdown of university list in their tool.Will distance PGDCA be accessed?
Hi Preeti ,
Did you take admission for the course ?
Please let me know I also have to go through the process. That would be a help.
Let me know if it's recognised.

amritkainth22

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a possibility to understand that this all is happening from Suresh Gyan vihar University or not

I am not sure if post graduate diploma course or masters of Business Administration will be approved by WES S which we have done from Suresh Gyan vihar University can anyone confirm
Have you evaluated your PG course from WES ?

RahulSh@rma

Jun 26, 2019
I have got call from the Suresh Gyan vihar about taking the admission. They are saying SGVU is recognised by wes. but this is not showing in dropdown list. Please suggest should i take the admission or not?