+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation

Nov 15, 2019
Hi guys, i completed my graduation under JNTU-Anantapur. Recently i sent my CMM(Consolidated marks memo) and PC(Provisional Certificate) which has been attested by the University instead of individual semister wise marks memos is consolidated marks memo itself enough?....my evaluation is in stage 3 now....please let me know. I'm applying for PR.

Last edited:

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, i completed my graduation under JNTU-Anantapur. Recently i sent my CMM(Consolidated marks memo) and PC(Provisional Certificate) which has been attested by the University instead of individual semister wise marks memos is consolidated marks memo itself enough?....my evaluation is in stage 3 now....please let me know. I'm applying for PR.
Just chill! Don't worry :) if there is some discrepancy or requirement of additional documents then WES will contact your institute directly through e-mail and accordingly update your account :)

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any update ?

Latha N

Jul 3, 2022
Hi All, I completed my B.Tech from a private engg college in my city, which is affiliated to JNTU Anantapur. So, how can I contact JNTUA to request for transcripts to send to WES?? Is there any JNTUA own online facility available? Or Should I travel to JNTUA to request this?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All, I completed my B.Tech from a private engg college in my city, which is affiliated to JNTU Anantapur. So, how can I contact JNTUA to request for transcripts to send to WES?? Is there any JNTUA own online facility available? Or Should I travel to JNTUA to request this?
You need to contact your university in order to be aware about the procedure. For most of the universities, you have to submit your request online by paying the required fee (post covid-19). Explore the options.

Latha N

Jul 3, 2022
You need to contact your university in order to be aware about the procedure. For most of the universities, you have to submit your request online by paying the required fee (post covid-19). Explore the options.
Ya I tried sending an email to registrar@jntua.ac.in and dfaam@jntua.ac.in
But no reply from them yet. So, I came across this forum, and posted my query hoping someone will be from JNTU Anantapur, and can provide the exact details specific to the transcripts process from JNTUA.