+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - EVALUATION

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi Friends,
I have passed Section A and B Examination from "The Institution of Engineers(India)" . ie. ieindia.org Its Engineering degrees highly reputed and are approved by HRD India AICTE India.

I have submitted request in September 2014 to WES and make online payment instantly. I got the Original Mark sheet and Certificate's photocopy attested by its Controller along with Academic Records Request Form and send to WES Toronto Address:
World Education Services
Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

However, my evaluation status on WES website still shows as Rejected and The document received does not meet WES requirements for your country of education
Initially, I was busy with my works and could not keep close track as I was in impression that they will reflect the correct status later or sooner. It has been more than 5 months now to submit my request and documents. But I could not get any answer and evaluation.

whenever I write them queries to understand what is exactly missing in those documents, they send me a generic link of their website. As per that link, I have already full filled the requirements.
I have read on their website that they do not respond if anyone tries to visit their Toronto office. Hence I am just sending them email request from their website and get late and generic reply.

Can some guide me to how to get my evaluation done as quick as possible or can know the reason for delay ??

Thanks in advance for your reply and time.
KUSWARA1

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuswara1 said:
Hi Friends,
I have passed Section A and B Examination from "The Institution of Engineers(India)" . ie. ieindia.org Its Engineering degrees highly reputed and are approved by HRD India AICTE India.

I have submitted request in September 2014 to WES and make online payment instantly. I got the Original Mark sheet and Certificate's photocopy attested by its Controller along with Academic Records Request Form and send to WES Toronto Address:
World Education Services
Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

However, my evaluation status on WES website still shows as Rejected and The document received does not meet WES requirements for your country of education
Initially, I was busy with my works and could not keep close track as I was in impression that they will reflect the correct status later or sooner. It has been more than 5 months now to submit my request and documents. But I could not get any answer and evaluation.

whenever I write them queries to understand what is exactly missing in those documents, they send me a generic link of their website. As per that link, I have already full filled the requirements.
I have read on their website that they do not respond if anyone tries to visit their Toronto office. Hence I am just sending them email request from their website and get late and generic reply.

Can some guide me to how to get my evaluation done as quick as possible or can know the reason for delay ??

Thanks in advance for your reply and time.
KUSWARA1
Seems you didn't followed the proper documentation procedure of WES.

holbond

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys
last week my wes application status reads " documents received - review in progress " . now it says " evaluation in progress " but there is no status about the documents I sent. it still says documents not received. I tried to call them but the lines are always busy. I sent an email request request but no response so far. what could be the problem here ?

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
holbond said:
Hi guys
last week my wes application status reads " documents received - review in progress " . now it says " evaluation in progress " but there is no status about the documents I sent. it still says documents not received. I tried to call them but the lines are always busy. I sent an email request request but no response so far. what could be the problem here ?
Same here.

all_the_best

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Best option is to try calling them. Its going to be a long wait and international calling rates but better than generic messages.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
holbond said:
Hi guys
I have sent my documents to them same as me. Since today evening just about 3 hours ago it was saying " evaluation in progress ", but now it says "Waiting for verification from institution" .

They emailed me as well. In the email says "We are writing in regard to your application for credential evaluation to inform you that we have submitted your documents for verification to the institution you attended. We will proceed with the evaluation upon receive their verification."

Can anyone advise me what is going on there. I am bit confused.

holbond

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
hi guys
now my wes states documents received.. evaluation in progress.. also it says "The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer." the screen with tick marks has disappeared. I am guessing they received everything..

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
holbond said:
hi guys
now my wes states documents received.. evaluation in progress.. also it says "The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer." the screen with tick marks has disappeared. I am guessing they received everything..
Yes, they have your paperwork. Now they are checking it make sure it's valid. It'll soon have a green check next to it and say "accepted." Once that happens you'll probably get your evaluation pretty quickly. I think once they got all of my paperwork and accepted it, the evaluation was finished in about a week.

holbond

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
AshesNdust said:
Yes, they have your paperwork. Now they are checking it make sure it's valid. It'll soon have a green check next to it and say "accepted." Once that happens you'll probably get your evaluation pretty quickly. I think once they got all of my paperwork and accepted it, the evaluation was finished in about a week.
ohh ok.. thank you :)

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear friends,

I have also submitted WES ECA two weeks before... It was previously showing red tick marks with a status documents not received. Now suddenly, it disappeared and showing "Documents received - review in progress" and in the required documentation section a message appears as "The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer"

I am confused as my University still didn't send the university attested marks sheet...... As I contacted them today and found that they are going to send it today...

any idea.... do I need to contact WES with regard to University docs.??

holbond

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
cool_canada said:
Dear friends,

I have also submitted WES ECA two weeks before... It was previously showing red tick marks with a status documents not received. Now suddenly, it disappeared and showing "Documents received - review in progress" and in the required documentation section a message appears as "The standard processing time is twenty business days. If additional research, correspondence or verification is required, the evaluation will take longer"

I am confused as my University still didn't send the university attested marks sheet...... As I contacted them today and found that they are going to send it today...

any idea.... do I need to contact WES with regard to University docs.??
same here man.. see ashesndust reply.. if u have the chance to contact them . please let me know what they tell u :)

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question?

How do WES give the result of the evaluation? For example "illegible" or "equivalent credentials"...etc? Is there a grading/ranking system?

Cubiscus

Jan 28, 2015
donnatee said:
Do not waste your time and money on contacting them. You are going to wait for 45-50 minutes on the line to speak to a customer care assistant who will basically ask for your reference #, log into your account and repeat the same information you have now. So just make sure all the required documents are sent to them. Also, if you fill an enquiry form on their website, you are going to wait for an eternity to get a response :(
I echo this advance, it's not worth calling up and you'll almost certainly get no new information.

Tick boxes now removed, 'Documents received - review in progress.'.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I am also seeing similar status on my profile ....

When do we get approximate ECA report completion mail from wes ?