+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation of Post graduate diploma - AICTE India

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

I have completed my post graduation diploma in finance from an autonomous college located in Mumbai. This college was affiliated to Mumbai University and AICTE. I assume the following for evaluation of documents to be submitted for evaluation.

-So I need to submit photocopies of marksheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office either Mumbai University or AICTE

-The degree certificate (convocation certificate), just a photocopy is needed.

Thnx in advance fellas. Kindly guide as I am visiting Mumbai University to kickstart the process.

ankydoodle

Jun 12, 2015
Hi Niravk,

Did you manage to get the marketsheets verified? Am just heading to the AICTE office. Tips would help

Thanks

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello ankydoodle,

AICTE would not attest/verified the documents as it is not the right body. You need to go to the University only.

While if you share more details, like from when you passed out from Mumbai University, I can help as I too did my Bachelor Of Engineering from Mumbai University itself.

All The Best,
K

ankydoodle

Jun 12, 2015
Hey Karenn1617,

I completed my grad in Eng from the 2008 batch. I have in fact got the same attested from MU. My issue is with my PGDM marksheets. Can they be stamped by the guys at MU? Does WES accept it Or Do i need to do something else here

Thanks

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello ankydoodle,

Well yes, they too be attested by the guys at MU at Churchgate campus. Yes, WES accept it.

Best,
K

Eshita Shah

Jul 5, 2017
Hello,

I have completed my post graduate programme in management from Mumbai, for this i have got the certificate of AICTE. I wanted to know how my education is counted? Is it 10+3+2 for PR process ?