+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for AME certificate

manilarun

Nov 28, 2020
I have completed three year AME diploma and lateral entry Bachlores of AME after that...has anyone has undergone WES with these crediantials?? If yes.. pls reply if it will be considered under two or more degree option.
Hi , Have you Completed the ECA Process?

Feb 7, 2021
STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Hi, when I select STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, I an asked do upload Statement of Marks (State Board Issued and Attested). But the statement of marks has been issued by college, is it okay to attach the statement of marks issued by college in this section.?

theguyyou9

Mar 2, 2021
Hi, Want some guidance on this as I am about to approach Institution for my certificate attestation.
Hi, I amin similar situation. Could you please let me know if your AME C of C and Marksheet worked and how you got the transcript done. This will be a lot of help. Please reply in any case.

theguyyou9

Mar 2, 2021
Hi, when I select STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, I an asked do upload Statement of Marks (State Board Issued and Attested). But the statement of marks has been issued by college, is it okay to attach the statement of marks issued by college in this section.?
Hi, how have you got the Marksheet Transcript done and does it approved by WES. Please let me know your experience.

theguyyou9

Mar 2, 2021
yes i got ECA from wes for my Indian AME. YOU NEED TO GET ALL YOUR TRANSCRIPTS AND GRADUATION CERTIFICATES ATTESTED FROM YOUR INSTITUTION AND SEND IT TO WES IN A SEALED ENVELOPE.
Hello Sir,

could you please let me know how did you get the Transcript for the marksheet? I tried contacting my institute and they said that they dont have any idea about Transcript. Please suggest as soon as possible. Did your institute do it automatically or you also faced same concern.

debub90

Nov 8, 2021
Hello DIXON thanks for all this information it is really helpful.
I have few questions....that i just need to verify my marksheet & C OF C ( attested by HOD) and send them directly to WES in a sealed envelope??
One more thing i also opt for Bsc. AME from singhania university they will provide transcripts, so now if i apply with both is it going to be considered as a single course or two or more certificates?? Please help me & it would be very helpful if u can provide any of your contact information like email id. Once again thank you very much.
hi did you got for both bsc and AME