+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

Anmol1301

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Hey, I have completed 3 year punjabteched diploma and WES evaluated it as secondary school diploma (2 years). However, I didn’t showed my 12th certificate because it was done in open board and during that time I was pursuing diploma too. If I get it evaluated again with 12th certificate, can I get 3 years equivalency?

Pooja b

Nov 12, 2020
Hi I completed my 10+3 years of diploma in India am I eligible for bachelor's in Canada

If it does can I change my course in bachelor's

Dinu Anil

Nov 14, 2020
hello . i have done my BTech engineering degree and PGDM of year . can you please help me to find out the Canadian equivalency for these qualifications . And i was not able to find post graduate diploma in wes drop down menu .

Gurpreet72

Dec 8, 2020
My brother has done 12th + 3 years of Diploma in Computer Engineering. Please advise where my brother should get his ECA done from WES or IQAS? Which one would be faster? Is there any difference in the evaluation process between WES and IQAS?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
What's did he actually do . Got the same issue

Dec 12, 2020
I have completed a 3years mechanical engineering diploma in India, after that I completed an advanced diploma 3years in Canada, what is my highest level of education? Which option should I select under the highest level of education in CRS calculator to count my point?

Dec 15, 2020
Hello Everyone

I completed 10th + 3 Year Diploma in "Electrical and Electronics" (EEE) then I Did ITI in "Electrical" What it should they consider in WES??
Thanks in Advance

naveendnk

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Preet,

I have completed 3 years 6 months special diploma in electronics with specialization in computer science and joined in Bachelor of Engineering (CSE-3years) directly 2 year as lateral entry.

Diploma 3.5 Years
BE 3 Years

What will be my Canada ECA if it is by IQAS and ICAS

Anand.jaglan

Jan 5, 2021
Hi ,

I did 3 years of diploma in civil engineering after 10th (WES evaluation is for 2 years )

then I did 2 years of diploma in construction engineering for 2 years in Canadá

Am I eligible for 2 or more Two or more certificates

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
hey namste
I did 3 years of diploma in mechanical in Gujarat after 10th then i did 4 years of bachelor of engineering in mechanical bcoz i did not get admission in 3rd semester so can i still eligible for two or more programs ?

Jul 17, 2020
My spouse has completed 3 year Diploma course in Electronics and Communication engineering after high school.(10th Std)

Has anybody got a WES assessment done for similar educational qualification? If so what was the assessment result?

I tried the WES equivalency tool but I am not getting "diploma" in the drop down menu.

Thanks in advance
Hi I have the same issue. Can you guide me through adding credentials ?

Jul 17, 2020
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!
I am not able to see any Secondary School Diploma and diploma.

Jan 8, 2021
My spouse has completed 3 year Diploma course in Electronics and Communication engineering after high school.(10th Std)

Has anybody got a WES assessment done for similar educational qualification? If so what was the assessment result?

I tried the WES equivalency tool but I am not getting "diploma" in the drop down menu.

Thanks in advance
yes i have got equivalency i completed my 3 year diploma after my 12 grade but still the canadian equivalant is 2 year diploama